FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

It was a general statement, not a literal one. Don't take everything so literally lmao. It's just another way of saying he's going to suck massively for a week or two and WILL hinder your offense because of it. 

Is what it is.

He is inconsistent, but still good pick

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

If that's what you call it. I call it you getting defensive for no reason because you took something incredibly minor and took it as a slight. 

I think you're more upset than I am, I'm having fun making jokes about the word literally. I'm just saying I don't think Aguilar can lose you a week, you said he would, joking or not, I don't think his worst week will cost me a matchup, unless the rest of my team also has a bad week, which means my whole team had a bad week, not because Aguilar had a bad week. 

I was saying a guy that will lose you a week by having a bad week and isn't a walker. Like some other higher ranked and picked players has a bad week and has a OBP of .250 for that week, will cost you more, at a higher pick, than Aguilar having a .321 OBP week. THAT's what I would call winning you or losing a week type of player. I was arguing I didn't think he was that type of player, even though there would be weeks he won't help me win, and others he would majorly. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

Just now, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

I think you're more upset than I am, I'm having fun making jokes about the word literally. I'm just saying I don't think Aguilar can lose you a week, you said he would, joking or not, I don't think his worst week will cost me a matchup, unless the rest of my team also has a bad week, which means my whole team had a bad week, not because Aguilar had a bad week. 

I was saying a guy that will have a bad week and isn't a walker, like some other higher ranked and picked players has a bad week and has a OBP of .250 for that week, will cost you more, at a higher pick, than Aguilar having a .321 OBP week. THAT's what I would call winning you or losing a week type of player. I was arguing I didn't think he was that type of player, even though there would be weeks he won't help me win, and others he would majorly. 

I'm not even remotely upset. I'm just at the "are we really still having this conversation?" stage. It was an emphatic way of saying he's going to absolutely suck some weeks. And whether or not you're "making fun of" the use of the word literally, you LITERALLY took the quote LITERALLY, homie. 

Like I've already said...

It is what it is.

Now can we get back to the fun of drafting, please?

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I'm not even remotely upset. I'm just at the "are we really still having this conversation?" stage. It was an emphatic way of saying he's going to absolutely suck some weeks. And whether or not you're "making fun of" the use of the word literally, you LITERALLY took the quote LITERALLY, homie. 

Like I've already said...

It is what it is.

Now can we get back to the fun of drafting, please?

But are you literally not upset? or just not upset because you don't wanna act like you're upset, homie? xD