FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

How do you get into the draft room on the app? Stuck at work till 2am PST and I've only got me phone.

*Probably not drafting until then unless I figure it out. Sorry y'all, but I had a big queue set up with my BB. Right now I can't see that or even who has been drafted recently.

Edited by nagahide13

17 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

How do you get into the draft room on the app? Stuck at work till 2am PST and I've only got me phone.

*Probably not drafting until then unless I figure it out. Sorry y'all, but I had a big queue set up with my BB. Right now I can't see that or even who has been drafted recently.

Go to the 3 lines on the bottom right. Click the arrow to this league and you'll see draft room.

44 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Thanks! It didn't transfer my BB though. 😶

In the future I'll go ahead and send someone a big board before going to work since the auto draft isn't working

It's the same queue. That's weird, but it seems like Auto isn't working. So just take our time and pick manually for the MiLB.

3 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

So my Queue was just eliminated entirely. I just got home and it's empty despite being about 50 players long. I'm going to have to redo it. :(

Gonna keep it on paper this time as well.

Maybe adjust your actual rankings? That's what I did and it didn't change.