FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

Just now, nagahide13 said:

I've been considering Duplantier for 4 rounds. I couldn't let him drop any more. I guess he'll be 25 when he gets called up, but he's got tons of upside.

Yep. He's been at the top of my queue for a long time. I was going to take him with my upcoming pick. Just couldn't pull the trigger earlier due to his injury history but he's a top of the rotation arm, for sure. Definitely worth a gamble here.

Couple of questions - I'm sure they've been answered, but I can't remember...

How does minor league management work during the season? Let's say that I call someone up to my big league squad - can I immediately add a minor leaguer off of the waiver wire? Or let's say that some prospect is having a breakout year and they're a free agent - can I drop someone and pick them up at any time? How about after the amateur draft? Do the new draftees come in through the waiver process, do we wait until next year and the draft, or what? 

1 hour ago, Lions017 said:

Couple of questions - I'm sure they've been answered, but I can't remember...

How does minor league management work during the season? Let's say that I call someone up to my big league squad - can I immediately add a minor leaguer off of the waiver wire? Or let's say that some prospect is having a breakout year and they're a free agent - can I drop someone and pick them up at any time? How about after the amateur draft? Do the new draftees come in through the waiver process, do we wait until next year and the draft, or what? 

Anyone not drafted in either draft become a Free Agent and are apart of the FAAB process and can be dropped and picked up at will, via FAAB.

50 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Anyone not drafted in either draft become a Free Agent and are apart of the FAAB process and can be dropped and picked up at will, via FAAB.

Aside from players signed by a MLB club after this draft began (i.e. Amateur Draft, J2 Signings)

• Like 1

My last pick as well. Was fun gents. Like where I'm at going into the season. Really like my MiLB group. 

C Ronaldo Hernandez | Tampa Bay Rays
3B Nolan Jones | Cleveland Indians
3B Mark Vientos | New York Mets
SS Freudis Nova | Houston Astros
OF Victor Victor Mesa | Miami Marlins
OF Julio Rodriguez | Seattle Mariners
OF Cole Roederer | Chicago Cubs
SP Logan Gilbert | Seattle Mariners
SP Matthew Liberatore | Tampa Bay Rays
SP Cole Winn | Texas Rangers