FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

2 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

That's kinda what I've been shooting for. Getting 19 and under guys and hope they turn into top 50 prospects in a year. Just like Mauricio and Luciano, tall athletic 17 year olds. Might as well take a chance this late and see if they can grow into another Uber top prospect.

Yep. That was my plan as well when I traded out of the first 3 rounds. Obviously not all will hit but I love the potential between Vientos, Nova and the OF. Cole Roederer could be the next Benintendi. Similar profiles. Love gambling on that. He likely doesnt get there but, still, you get the appeal. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Yep. That was my plan as well when I traded out of the first 3 rounds. Obviously not all will hit but I love the potential between Vientos, Nova and the OF. Cole Roederer could be the next Benintendi. Similar profiles. Love gambling on that. He likely doesnt get there but, still, you get the appeal. 

Saw where Kiley said Roederer was a better prospect at 19 than Benny. Read that too late though. xD

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I like both guys. Had them queued up as well. Both are similar profiles to Kyle Tucker so it makes sense to like them more than Roederer. 

Have 3 more guys I like but only 2 picks left. xD maybe someone will help me and take one but leave the other 2.