FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

7 minutes ago, davisblack said:

Agreed. I've never researched minor leaguers this much ever, and it's been a lot of fun. Kind of wish there were another 5-10 spots.

Maybe in future years we could add 5 more spots to make a even 15-15 split to the keepers, but at this point we'd have to make that starting in 2020 draft.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, biggio7 said:

Yeah, that's true cause of the trades made this year I guess. It was really fun researching players and finding different guys. The minors is so packed with talented players. It's just really cool.

Yeah, too late to make that change for this draft, would hurt people who made trades knowing roster totals.

7 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Yeah, too late to make that change for this draft, would hurt people who made trades knowing roster totals.

I wouldn't mind adjusting but that's on others too. I might be in the minority with being cool with it all. But, it makes sense too.

1 minute ago, biggio7 said:

I wouldn't mind adjusting but that's on others too. I might be in the minority with being cool with it all. But, it makes sense too.

I mean, I think that you could add another five rounds to the minor league draft if we wanted to. Since those picks didn't exist before, no one could have traded those picks away, so it would be pretty fair for everyone. 

If everyone is on board with moving to 15 MiLB spots starting in the 2020 draft then let's do it. Seemly @Dingo18287 is on board. Haven't heard from @crab1106 yet. But let us know.

This would move the 2020 combined draft to 20 rounds (10 refill MLB spots + 5 added MiLB spots + 5 optional MiLB replacement spots) picks will be skippable if you feel you won't find replacements for current MiLB players, or trade able to upgraded picks.

If everyone is on board with that we'll go ahead and make that starting with the 2020 draft.

2 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

I mean, I think that you could add another five rounds to the minor league draft if we wanted to. Since those picks didn't exist before, no one could have traded those picks away, so it would be pretty fair for everyone. 

What about those with extra picks like yourself? 

This would be something EVERY owner would need to be okay with before we go through with it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

What about those with extra picks like yourself? 

This would be something EVERY owner would need to be okay with before we go through with it.

I agree that everyone should agree and it has to be a complete 16-0 vote.

11 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Yup. So let's get reaching out and making sure everyone is on board. If they aren't then that's fine. Don't wanna peer pressure anyone.

I support this. NO pressure at all. I do hope everyone is having as much fun drafting too. It seems like it. I'm happy to be a part of this.

27 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

If everyone is on board with moving to 15 MiLB spots starting in the 2020 draft then let's do it. Seemly @Dingo18287 is on board. Haven't heard from @crab1106 yet. But let us know.

This would move the 2020 combined draft to 20 rounds (10 refill MLB spots + 5 added MiLB spots + 5 optional MiLB replacement spots) picks will be skippable if you feel you won't find replacements for current MiLB players, or trade able to upgraded picks.

If everyone is on board with that we'll go ahead and make that starting with the 2020 draft.

Im good with 15 spots