FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

Sending Walker Buehler, Elvis Andrus, and Anthony Swarzak to @Mr. bDoDDleS for Gleyber Torres, Miguel Andujar, Tyler Glasnow, and Jameson Tailon. Hate giving up WB, but get back 2 pitchers who have been really solid (when not injured). Will take the upgrade from Elvis to Torres, and hopefully Andujar bounces back next year from injury too. 

While the rest of my team isn't too good, I might have the best IF in the league.

C- Wilson Contrearas

1B- Josh Bell

2B- Javy Baez

3B- Vladdy Jr

SS- Gleyber Torres

IF- Miguel Andujar

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Just moved and waited til last minute to transfer providers, which was dumb lol

Youre still not getting my facebook messages, whats up? The TDL in RRW coming up. Youre gonna miss your chance to sell.

5 hours ago, Dingo18287 said:

Sending Walker Buehler, Elvis Andrus, and Anthony Swarzak to @Mr. bDoDDleS for Gleyber Torres, Miguel Andujar, Tyler Glasnow, and Jameson Tailon. Hate giving up WB, but get back 2 pitchers who have been really solid (when not injured). Will take the upgrade from Elvis to Torres, and hopefully Andujar bounces back next year from injury too.

I gave up a lot of talent, but 3 of which won't help me this year and putting Buehler with deGrom, Bieber, and Woodruff. Makes for one of the best top 4 SP staff.

Also was looking to add more SBs too, loosing Gleyber hurts, but have Muncy to slide into 2B and I get my steals.

Another deal coming shortly to add to those 4 SPs to make it 5 really good ones.

12 hours ago, crab1106 said:

Youre still not getting my facebook messages, whats up? The TDL in RRW coming up. Youre gonna miss your chance to sell.

Yea, ive been getting them. Its been a long couple weeks without home internet and just got back into fantrax on my PC. I hate the phone app with a passion and find it pain in the *** to navigate.

My roster has been cleaned up, so back open for business