๐Ÿˆ Week 14: Saints (10-2) @ Bucs (5-7)

bucsfan333

8 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:
11 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

Oh I think you know.

Why are you covering for your buddy? I assume you reported this significant breach in legal privilege to the relevant authorities?

Youโ€™re a child bro. Now youโ€™re making assumptionsย 

We don't really need to continue this discussion.

Just now, ravishingone said:

Run game coordinator and oline coach, George Warhop. ย His inability is nearly matched by special teams coach Nate Kaczor, not going to miss these guys.

Itโ€™s Koetter overall to be honest. Itโ€™s the scheme, formations and underlying approach.ย 

The closest we get to bunch is a where the Y lines up as a wing and the 1&2 arenโ€™t split wide.ย 

Thereโ€™sย so much we can do to get matchups and get guys running open, but we simply donโ€™t. Itโ€™s incredibly frustrating.

Itโ€™sย exactly the same in the running game. We run east/ west a lot behind the LOS. Barber is a power back and none of our oline are what Iโ€™d describe as great athletes. Theyโ€™re suited to a power scheme, but we donโ€™t even bother trying to do it.

Today rid usย of any notion that this staff will be back. Duffner, Monken, Buck, those guys will probably be lost in the changeover, but itโ€™s probably worth it to get a fresh offensive perspective and overall approach inย the building.ย 

2 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Even the official twitter account. Nice.

Dan Campbell, Kris Richard. Bring some discipline and toughness. If we keep Monken with Koetter not having a play sheet I think this offense looks different.

that s a big leap of faith that I m not sure is warranted. ย There is zero horizontal to this offense running or passing.

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

Itโ€™s Koetter overall to be honest. Itโ€™s the scheme, formations and underlying approach.ย 

The closest we get to bunch is a where the Y lines up as a wing and the 1&2 arenโ€™t split wide.ย 

Thereโ€™sย so much we can do to get matchups and get guys running open, but we simply donโ€™t. Itโ€™s incredibly frustrating.

Itโ€™sย exactly the same in the running game. We run east/ west a lot behind the LOS. Barber is a power back and none of our oline are what Iโ€™d describe as great athletes. Theyโ€™re suited to a power scheme, but we donโ€™t even bother trying to do it.

Today rid usย of any notion that this staff will be back. Duffner, Monken, Buck, those guys will probably be lost in the changeover, but itโ€™s probably worth it to get a fresh offensive perspective and overall approach inย the building.ย 

I can t disagree with any of this, no rubs or drag routes with a team playing press man coverage. ย 

I still lean offensive minded HC because just an average defense is good enough in today s NFL. ย 

I won t be disappointed in Richard or Campbell, but not my first choice.

1 minute ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Fair enough. What other coordinators would you like to see next year?

that s a good question. ย I like Bieniemy, don t want DeFilipio or LaFleur. ย Not sure Zac Taylor is ready to be a HC, but Tomlin was a DC for 1 yr before becoming a HC. ย I would be curious to see Dan Campbell s staff. ย 

ย 

9 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

that s a good question. ย I like Bieniemy, don t want DeFilipio or LaFleur. ย Not sure Zac Taylor is ready to be a HC, but Tomlin was a DC for 1 yr before becoming a HC. ย I would be curious to see Dan Campbell s staff. ย 

ย 

I donโ€™t think dan Campbell would come here.ย 

Archived