Week 14 GDT: Time to get bucked by the Broncos!

N4L

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What the hell happened on that 4th down? Patrick just was running wide open there. 

I would assume some sort of blown coverage or communication error. We are good for a few of those a game. Our defense has a serious lack of discipline in their zones, and when it's not that, someone just butchers their assignment overall. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I would assume some sort of blown coverage or communication error. We are good for a few of those a game. Our defense has a serious lack of discipline in their zones, and when it's not that, someone just butchers their assignment overall. 

Definitely, looks like someone probably bit on the PA that had deep responsibility there. 

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

Lame, looks like Pettis tweaked something there. 

I'm hopeful that the nagging injuries are just because he was banged up at the end of last year and then had to go through the draft process and all that and that next year we'll get him fully healthy. Kittle had a bit of that last year, but he's been pretty healthy this year

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Mostert is having competition next year with Moore as being the best STs player on the team. 

Hopefully Moore will be pushing for playing time on D and will spend the majority of his time there. I think it should be a pretty good competition between him and Spoon. 

Just now, Forge said:

I hate to judge quarterbacks like Rosen / Allen when they have absolutely nothing to work with on offense, but man, I haven't seen much at all redeeming about Rosen's game yet this year. IT's been a massive struggle. 

But to be fair, Bradford has always looked competent when he has played and he couldn't do anything with that offense either. That was a bad sign there. Bradford has health issues, but usually is always solid. Let's wait until he has a decent supporting cast. As for Allen? Legit concerns if he will ever become a good passer for sure. 

Archived