Week 14 GDT: Time to get bucked by the Broncos!

N4L

Just now, 49ers Finest said:

What's going on with this broncos team?!?! We better not win. Raiders have a shot at winning this week (theyre up 3 rn), if we lose we would almost lock down that first pick

I'm not an expert on this by any means, but the site i looked at has Arizona as a lower SOS than us, so I think we'd need them to win as well if we hope to maintain the top pick. 

2 minutes ago, 49ers Finest said:

What's going on with this broncos team?!?! We better not win. Raiders have a shot at winning this week (theyre up 3 rn), if we lose we would almost lock down that first pick

Oh, we are winning this game. I don't think that Denver's offense has the firepower to make this comeback at this point. Especially without Sanders. 

1 minute ago, Psychlone said:

Draft wise this sucks but boy, this feels good nevertheless!

Agreed. I live in Denver, so I will look forward to going into work tomorrow and giving my co-workers a hard time, but I'm hoping Oakland and AZ can win as well so that we can keep our hopes for Bosa alive. 

1 minute ago, Psychlone said:

Draft wise this sucks but boy, this feels good nevertheless!

I always try to go in the game wanting to win it no matter what it means for draft position. If we lose though its easy to move on when you are in the position we are. But winning always feels better and yeah it sucks we might lose the first pick because of it but in the end you still have to make the right choice.

1 minute ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I'm not an expert on this by any means, but the site i looked at has Arizona as a lower SOS than us, so I think we'd need them to win as well if we hope to maintain the top pick. 

Yes, they have passed us up. Washington has gone full destro mode, while the Giants are winning games left and right now. We win this game, we drop down #3 

12 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

I always try to go in the game wanting to win it no matter what it means for draft position. If we lose though its easy to move on when you are in the position we are. But winning always feels better and yeah it sucks we might lose the first pick because of it but in the end you still have to make the right choice.

Couldn't agree more. 

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yes, they have passed us up. Washington has gone full destro mode, while the Giants are winning games left and right now. We win this game, we drop down #3 

Dobbs just started the half for big ben... Raiders you can do it!

Arizona please just score a td or two. And denver, just cover kittle!

If both the Raiders and us manage to win, the Cards will have pick #1. I'd be really curious to see what they did with that pick. They do not need defensive help to be perfectly honest, and if they do go defense, I would think that it's on the interior defensive line more so than the edge. 

Archived