Week 14 GDT: Time to get bucked by the Broncos!

N4L

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I hate to judge quarterbacks like Rosen / Allen when they have absolutely nothing to work with on offense, but man, I haven't seen much at all redeeming about Rosen's game yet this year. IT's been a massive struggle. 

Just remember how god awfull Goff looked his first year and how he looks now. Needs to get in a better offense both in talent and in OC,

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

But to be fair, Bradford has always looked competent when he has played and he couldn't do anything with that offense either. That was a bad sign there. Bradford has health issues, but usually is always solid. Let's wait until he has a decent supporting cast. As for Allen? Legit concerns if he will ever become a good passer for sure. 

For sure. I think Allen needs to get a little better passing the football and he can be at least a Colin Kaepernick like effective quarterback without ever actually being a good quarterback. 

That entire Arizona offense is definitely pretty brutal. They need a lot of help. Receivers, offensive line. Definitely a tight end. 

Vance must have got a win or get packing message before this game. I'm all about going for it on 4th, but generally you want to be over the 50 before going for it. I wish we'd go for it more when we are in that no-mans-land between the 37-50 as long as it's short yardage instead of punting, but i think that decision by Joseph may have been a little to aggressive. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Come on Taylor, can't be doing that.

Get ready for an epic collpase lol. 

Quite okay with that. But I'm not counting on that offense getting it done. 

Taylor is going to be fighting for a roster spot next year. 

Archived