Week 14 Jags vs. Titans

KingTitan

Well gotta feel pretty good about this one. Beating up on the Jags who were thought to be pretty hot coming into this one, at least defensively. And on a short week so we get extra time to get ready for our next must win and LAST road game at the Giants. Getting that extra few days is huge because this team is typically jeckly and hyde with home and road games and we all know how they like to go out and lay eggs after a great win. I really think, after running through the ESPN playoff machine countless times that we need 10-6 and win out to get in the playoffs. We didn't help ourselves out by losing to Miami and Baltimore and Denver has a tiebreaker against us as well. 10-6 should be good enough though if we can pull it off. 2 big wins in 4 days is nice.   Giants will be tough, Redskins will be tougher, and Indy will be toughest. Titan Up

Just now, 615finest said:

Seeing that Henry run in person was Insane!! The stadium was electric.. glad I got to go to the game 

The vibe there was awesome. Was there too. It is very different being in stadium and watching with a GDT. lol

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

The vibe there was awesome. Was there too. It is very different being in stadium and watching with a GDT. lol

Very different lol... freezing was well worth it.. I was on the 50yrd line 6rows behind the Jags bench.. 2 fights almost broke out on their sideline.. it was hilarious  

I love how our offensive line dominated this game. Didn't really give up a sack. (Got one on a marcus scramble).
Running game was awesome.
Vibe in stadium was that this was a good game from the offense. Looking back in here, of course very different opinion.  I thought Marcus threw about 2 bad passes that comes to mind. I think we over-analyze him honestly but was an average game from him with a bad INT. But we didn't need him to do a lot in the air tonight and the offense didn't look to attack them downfield too much. We had a long bomb to Davis if it wasn't Interference. Drop by Taylor too.
I think we just have the Jags number and the coaches knew 14 points could pretty much win this game with their offensive struggles. 

Hope we can play well against a team with better WRs. 
Firsker is the man. I love you can throw it to him and he catches it.lol

Team won it's 2nd "playoff game." Live to fight another week. 

Mariota had a bad game I think. He had the interception, the skipped ball to Sharpe, missed Sharpe on another out route on right sideline. I think there was one more errant throw, but can't remember. The throw to Taylor should have been caught, but was underthrown to the inside. I'd like to see a replay of that to see how open Taylor was.

He also was leaving stuff out there. Had Taylor early wide open and checked it down for two yards. Checked down to Lewis twice for no gain to end the first half. The first one may have been warranted, I can't remember, so I won't count it, but the second one he just imagined pressure for no reason and dumped it off.

The other two incompletions were on Taylor and Davis for not making crucial catches that have to be made.

I know he didn't have to do anything tonight, but he was kind of in game manager mode it felt like. But honestly, I like that for him with the occasional deep shot and occasional play action big play. Let him just distribute the ball and let the skill guys do the work. That requires a running game though.

He had some good throws though. Near perfect throw to Davis in the end zone. Out route to Firkser was put where only he could get it with Harrison on his back. Deep bomb to Davis looked like a TD.

For real, how good is Firkser? Dude runs crazy good routes and is a great hands catcher. Never lets it get in ti his body. 

Finch doesn't look too bad either. All of our rookies have been playing pretty well.

Archived