Pros And Cons of Our Vikes

Illadelegend215

Pros:

Dalvin Cook: seems to be regaining his form as a player. His cuts are getting smoother again, he has picked up his speed, looks more concentrated when catching the rock (doesn’t seem to drop it as much) and looks genuinely like a stud.

Thielen in the slot: This man will wind up as the best a lot receiver of all time lol. I would continue this trend and create matchup nightmares. Most top corners feel constricted in the slot so they won’t follow him there. He is a top receiver so he can line up outside also, but I like slot Adam.

Diggs finally getting 1000: my favorite player in the league will most likely get to 1k finally. I truly believe he is not only our best receiver, but also an elite talent. I hope he can build on this season and finally stay healthy.

Captain Kirk can play: past couple games been off, but it isnt all his fault. He clearly can make elite throws if he is given the time, I am happy he is on board. I hope we can get him some help soon.

The Hunter: We got a superstar edge rusher with danille (can’t spell his name). Everson having his issues really showed us how talented this kid is. Can’t wait to see him destroy next season.

anthony Harris: a dark horse. I like him at safety and hope he gets more opportunities. 

I think we did the right thing signing Cousins.  He was the best option available at the time, and if we can improve the offensive line and get a different OC, we should be back in the hunt. 

You hit the nail on the head with the play calling and the O-line.  The rest of the team is in good shape.  The defense is playing pretty well now.

On another note, I would let Murray go.  For a big running back, he runs too upright, and this causes him to be a liability on short yardage situations.  We can find a big knocker in the later rounds of the draft to make those plays at least as well as Murray does.

Pros: Thielen, Diggs, Hunter, Harris

Cons: O-Line (minus O'Neill), Cousins, Entire Coaching Staff, Murray, PK and Punter

Straddling the line: Smith, Rhodes, Barr, Joseph, Griffen, Rudolph, Cook, O'Neill

• 3 weeks later...

Archived