The greatness of Saquon Barkley

Gmen

Did you know Saquon Barkley is the best running back in the league?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Did you know Saquon Barkley is the best running back in the league?

• Yes, that is pretty obvious
    • No, but I know now

3 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

One of the things you have to remember with Barkley is that he benefits from having obj on the field if he is playingfor Arizona due we even due we even here about this guy

also baker took a 0 win team to probably a 8 win team if Barkley was a generational talent why did not get New York 8 more wins

Image result for confused gif

8 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

One of the things you have to remember with Barkley is that he benefits from having obj on the field if he is playingfor Arizona due we even due we even here about this guy

also baker took a 0 win team to probably a 8 win team if Barkley was a generational talent why did not get New York 8 more wins

Tell me this is a joke.

OBJ hasn't been himself this season, in large part because Eli and the offensive line are inept. If he were playing for Arizona, he'd probably be doing almost as good. Lets not forget they have Larry Fitzgerald. Old or not, they're starting a rookie QB, they'd have Bradford if they were able to draft Barkley, and Fitz's numbers would be substantially better.

6 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Why did he not win more games for New York?

The Browns only have 1 more win than the Giants.  And outside of QB, who even thinks the Giants are more talented than the Browns?

I don't understand the calls for Mayfield over Barkley for OROY.  Mayfield has been very good, but he's certainly not a top 10 QB this season.  Barkley is a top 3 RB this year.  It's not a comparison.

21 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

You literally just explained why it would be lazy for someone to sit there and just blame Fisher for his down season. Clearly there were a lot of factors outside of Fisher.

I literally just explained why the coaching staff and roster Fisher put together were at fault for it.

16 minutes ago, Danger said:

Tell me this is a joke.

OBJ hasn't been himself this season, in large part because Eli and the offensive line are inept. If he were playing for Arizona, he'd probably be doing almost as good. Lets not forget they have Larry Fitzgerald. Old or not, they're starting a rookie QB, they'd have Bradford if they were able to draft Barkley, and Fitz's numbers would be substantially better.

Bro, c'mon.

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Dude the Giants o-Line is beyond poopy and Eli Manning is a bottom 10 QB in the league.

Not so sure about your point did you predict that Cleveland was going to be better than New york

did you predict Cleveland was going to be drafting in the late teens

1 minute ago, mtmmike said:

Not so sure about your point did you predict that Cleveland was going to be better than New york

did you predict Cleveland was going to be drafting in the late teens

Nope. I predicted the Browns between 4-6 wins and the Giants between 6-8. I thought Eli would be somewhat more competent after the departure of their old head coach who's name I've forgotten. 

You keep making these strawman arguments.

No one is saying Baker is bad by any means. He's just not pound for pound nearly as good as Barkley is at their respective position. You can make the argument that the Browns did the right thing because they got a good QB. However none of the other 4 QB's thus far have given reason for anyone to believe the Giants were wrong either. 

When you watch Barkley. It's obvious that he's going to be a Hall of Famer one day. You can't say that about Baker. (He could, but it's much less a given than it is with Barkley)

2 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Why don’t you answer questions 

I did. It's because the entire team around the Giants is garbage. How is one person going to single handedly lead 50 slops to the playoffs. (Odell and Sterling ain't too bad)

30 minutes ago, Danger said:

Nope. I predicted the Browns between 4-6 wins and the Giants between 6-8. I thought Eli would be somewhat more competent after the departure of their old head coach who's name I've forgotten. 

You keep making these strawman arguments.

No one is saying Baker is bad by any means. He's just not pound for pound nearly as good as Barkley is at their respective position. You can make the argument that the Browns did the right thing because they got a good QB. However none of the other 4 QB's thus far have given reason for anyone to believe the Giants were wrong either. 

When you watch Barkley. It's obvious that he's going to be a Hall of Famer one day. You can't say that about Baker. (He could, but it's much less a given than it is with Barkley)

sense mayfield is only 10th best at his position why did you not trade up to get to the playoffs this year

Archived