Week 17 Colts vs. Titans

KingTitan

6 minutes ago, Mariota615TN said:

No, clapping and having a 300 pd d-lineman sit on you is not the same. But usually when a part of your body is affected by an injury, you don’t nonchalantly use that body part following a game ending injury you suffered 2 hours earlier. 

What is saying is this.. when you foot falls asleep, are you not able to still walk? You have severe discomfort, but you can walk. 

So just saying that he can clap his hands but doesn't mean he is feeling anything in that arm/hand. 

One last thing and I'll leave it alone. 

I know for sure Vrabel takes injuries seriously.(info from the guy). 

Marcus could want to play and be willing to risk career and quality of life to play. But Vrabel will veto it if he feels like it is the right thing to do for the player. 

2 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Or you need different hobbies... 

Mariota has played through a ****ed up hamstring, sprained MCLs(both in college and the NFL), multiple nerve issues this season, and we've got people like this making comments about him, when you know most people making these comments would use a stubbed toe as a reason to stay home from work.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Mariota has played through ****ed up a ****ed up hamstring, sprained MCLs(both in college and the NFL), multiple nerve issues this season, and we've got people like this making comments about him, when you know most people making these comments would use a stubbed toe as a reason to stay home from work.

He's also got apartially torn plantar fascia that he suffered a few weeks ago and played through. 

A get a man cold and I'm down for weeks... But i'm gonna question Mariotas toughness? 

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’m just so sad. Never would question Mariota’s toughness but also not sure how you could invest massive money into him long-term when there is always something wrong,

That is a big question. Off season will be very telling. 

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Wanted Vrabel fired after game one. Lol thought it was too much. Don't trust anything they say after that. Good or bad regarding Marcus. 

I listened to their podcast once for like ten mins. It was full of crap like 

“you predicted this to happen and it didn’t”

”I never said that!”

”yes you did!”

I commend their grind and hustle, but the value they provide is minimal imo

Archived