Seriously...who can beat the Bears with that D?

ibt734

6 minutes ago, ibt734 said:

Does "pot calling the kettle black" ring a bell? No need to go into attack mode when you are given what you dish out. 

Last I checked, I didn't create a thread titled, "Seriously . . . who can beat the Rams with that O?" You're the only pot and/or kettle here, bud. Unlike yourself, us Rams fans (absent stl4life and maybe Ramster) are actually nervous about the playoffs. We certainly aren't going out there and declaring how unbeatable we are. You'll get served your slice of humble pie.

5 hours ago, indifference said:

Hate to break it to you but the Saints would drop a 30 piece on the Bears in the dome. Bears defense is great but when Saints OL is healthy brees is going dice that secondary apart. 

<snickers>

Saints put up 31 on the number 17 D in the dome last Sunday and won by three thanks to a Pitts fumble. They are beatable.

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Last I checked, I didn't create a thread titled, "Seriously . . . who can beat the Rams with that O?" You're the only pot and/or kettle here, bud. Unlike yourself, us Rams fans (absent stl4life and maybe Ramster) are actually nervous about the playoffs. We certainly aren't going out there and declaring how unbeatable we are. You'll get served your slice of humble pie.

Who's talking about the thread title? And BTW, it isn't only Bears fans who think that the D can take them to the SB. So does that make them arrogant as well?

You guys should be nervous. Goff looks like he has problems and the D isn't playing up to it's potential. You guys were SB favorites according to many coming in this year True? The Bears were expected to suck...again. 

I won't get served jack. Why? Because the Bears are playing with house money. 8-8 was the best I expected. Anything going forward from here is okay with me. And that D is a championship D. 

5 minutes ago, ibt734 said:

<snickers>

Saints put up 31 on the number 17 D in the dome last Sunday and won by three thanks to a Pitts fumble. They are beatable.

Pro tip: When your team only beats the hapless 49ers 14-9, you can't talk trash about another team only beating the Steelers 31-28.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Pro tip: When your team only beats the hapless 49ers 14-9, you can't talk trash about another team only beating the Steelers 31-28.

Pro tip: When my team makes your team look stupid, worry about your own team. 

Just now, ibt734 said:

Who's talking about the thread title? And BTW, it isn't only Bears fans who think that the D can take them to the SB. So does that make them arrogant as well?

Last I checked, they didn't create a thread arguing that the Bears can't lose.

You guys should be nervous. Goff looks like he has problems and the D isn't playing up to it's potential. You guys were SB favorites according to many coming in this year True? The Bears were expected to suck...again. 

I won't get served jack. Why? Because the Bears are playing with house money. 8-8 was the best I expected. Anything going forward from here is okay with me. And that D is a championship D. 

We're not in Kansas anymore, bud. You just created a thread arguing that the Bears should be considered Super Bowl favorites. Whatever you EXPECTED is old news. It's quite clear what your expectations are now. We're nervous because we were in the dance last year. We know how difficult the playoffs can be. And they're only more difficult when you have a team that lacks playoff experience. As for your championship D, that's what many people, including myself, thought about the Vikings D last year.

2 minutes ago, ibt734 said:

Pro tip: When my team makes your team look stupid, worry about your own team. 

Pro tip: We're 12-3. You're 11-4. Get your inferiority complex under control.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Last I checked, they didn't create a thread arguing that the Bears can't lose.

We're not in Kansas anymore, bud. You just created a thread arguing that the Bears should be considered Super Bowl favorites. Whatever you EXPECTED is old news. It's quite clear what your expectations are now. We're nervous because we were in the dance last year. We know how difficult the playoffs can be. And they're only more difficult when you have a team that lacks playoff experience. As for your championship D, that's what many people, including myself, thought about the Vikings D last year.

Pro tip: We're 12-3. You're 11-4. Get your inferiority complex under control.

And you think the Rams can't lose. Saints fans think their team can't lose. KC fans think their team can't lose. Does it upset you when other fans feel the way I do about their teams? 

Too bad, pal. You don't like the thread? Ignore it. And this ain't lat year, buddy. Pick up a newspaper and check the date.

Pro tip: The Bears smacked your weak O. The emperor has no clothes. My condolences. 

5 hours ago, indifference said:

Trubisky freakin stinks man. One read qbs never fare well in the post season. Not to say he wont improve in the future but you aint coming out the NFC with that one read offense crap. 

Hes not a 1 read qb.  That's a faulty narrative.  It's been demonstrated thru visual evidence over and over again hes not a 1 read qb.  

Just now, ibt734 said:

And you think the Rams can't lose. Saints fans think their team can't lose. KC fans think their team can't lose. Does it upset you when other fans feel the way I do about their teams? 

Too bad, pal. You don't like the thread? Ignore it. And this ain't lat year, buddy. Pick up a newspaper and check the date.

Pro tip: The Bears smacked your weak O. The emperor has no clothes. My condolences. 

Actually, if you read the thread, it's quite clear that Saints and Rams fans believe our teams are capable of losing. It's any given Sunday in the playoffs. However, we also think that your team is capable of losing. And you have me all wrong. I find this thread to be very amusing.

You lost to the Dolphins. If that game was replayed this coming Sunday, do you think the Bears would lose again?

4 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Actually, if you read the thread, it's quite clear that Saints and Rams fans believe our teams are capable of losing. It's any given Sunday in the playoffs. However, we also think that your team is capable of losing. And you have me all wrong. I find this thread to be very amusing.

You lost to the Dolphins. If that game was replayed this coming Sunday, do you think the Bears would lose again?

Would the Bears lose to the Dolphins again? No. Not a chance. Would they lose to the Giants again? No. Not  a chance. It is amusing to see posters here act like the Bears have no shot when every playoff team has shown weaknesses in the past few weeks. The Bears have just as good a shot as any of them.

4 hours ago, ibt734 said:

<snickers>

The thing is, I don’t think we can score like PIT. Hopefully Trubisky is firing on all cylinders over the next 5 weeks. I won’t hold my breath though. 

1 minute ago, malak1 said:

The thing is, I don’t think we can score like PIT. Hopefully Trubisky is firing on all cylinders over the next 5 weeks. I won’t hold my breath though. 

I think what we'll see in the playoffs is more of what we've been seeing the last few weeks. J Howard getting meaningful carries and not asking Trubs to do too much. 

32 minutes ago, malak1 said:

Can we lock this up?

I'm close to doing so. I'd suggest that people utilize the "ignore" function if someone is getting in your craw with regularly. (You know who I'm talking to...)

Also - liked to get you to 200. :)

On 12/24/2018 at 2:25 PM, ibt734 said:

Defenses travel well. Tell me how any team can expose and beat the Bears with the D they have. Goff....exposed. Rodgers....exposed. Cousins....exposed. Who is to say that the Bears can't do to Brees what they did to Goff? If Trubisky plays like he has the last two weeks, how do they lose?

Image result for steve brule gif

Archived