Trevor Lawrence

malak1

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

As it stands right now. Is TL the best prospect since Andrew Luck?

Probably. Not sure what else this kid could have done to be considered more impressive. He was spectacular from the jump and has every prototypical trait you look for.

I think Saquon Barkley will end up with a higher grade, but it's not factoring in positional importance. With positional importance factored in, Lawrence will be the top dog in terms of prospects since Luck. He's certainly the best QB prospect since Luck.

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

I think Saquon Barkley will end up with a higher grade, but it's not factoring in positional importance. With positional importance factored in, Lawrence will be the top dog.

I was implying at the QB position specifically regardless.

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

Probably. Not sure what else this kid could have done to be considered more impressive. He was spectacular from the jump and has every prototypical trait you look for.

I think Saquon Barkley will end up with a higher grade, but it's not factoring in positional importance. With positional importance factored in, Lawrence will be the top dog in terms of prospects since Luck. He's certainly the best QB prospect since Luck.

Quinton Nelson is better prospect than Barkley in terms of overall prospect. Quinton Nelson most surefire HOF prospect I've seen ever

23 hours ago, Danger said:

Yeah. It looked pretty bad, not even statistically really, but his footwork, and his arm were both pretty poor that game.

It's just one game, look at the season he was tearing it up. You'll see it again next year when he wins the Heisman 

Archived