Todd Bowles

Tizzy

12 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I think Gregg Williams is the only defensive guy from the last few years not going to lose his job Joseph and wills and Bowles are out

Not so sure. The Browns are interviewing Condeleezza Rice, Gregg and Freddie Kitchens.

Just now, ARTMONK HOF said:

Marvin Lewis just got fired after 16 years. Very good defensive coordinator. Gruden worked under him. Role reversal. 

He was a good defensive coordinator for us despite having to work under Spurier. Lavar Arrington had his best season when Marvin was our Def Coord. Truthfully, Marvin should’ve been our HC in 2002 & 2003 and not Spurier.

That being said, I don’t see any way he comes here and is a defensive coordinator under Jay Gruden. 

46 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Not so sure. The Browns are interviewing Condeleezza Rice, Gregg and Freddie Kitchens.

They are nuts to not keep Greg that team and every team he’s been on has always played first and spirited football. He should personally still be here!!!

43 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Just wanted to put it here:

The Browns finished with a better record than we did.

I knew that when they built that FO and drafted Mayfield lol!!! They have a real vision they will be a winner!!! We’re the new browns

5 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

They are nuts to not keep Greg that team and every team he’s been on has always played first and spirited football. He should personally still be here!!!

I forget the names, but they’re bringing in a few other people too to interview.

Look, it’s the Browns after all. 

We were nuts for not giving Gregg the job in 08 too, but it happened.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/31/reports-browns-request-interviews-with-kevin-stefanski-nick-sirianni/

The Browns have been linked to 

a variety of names in their head coaching search on Monday and you can add a couple more offensive coaches to the list of people under consideration.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the team has requested an interview with Vikings offensive coordinator Kevin Stefanski and Albert Breer of SI.com reports that they have done the same with Colts offensive coordinator Nick Sirianni.

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Are we really going to keep Manusky? Lol

Who else would take the job?  It would be another TB crony at this point.  The Wade Phillips thing notwithstanding, Gruden is on the hot seat and no top coordinator is going to come here, nor would he hire a threat for his job. 

Archived