Survivor III: Winners Versus Losers

MacReady

Just now, SwAg said:

Some of y'all need to enable messages or clear out your inbox if you want to talk or response.

Damn. I see SwAg ain't trying to work with me. I have like 15% inbox full is all and no message from him. I'll be noting this. 

On 12/30/2018 at 11:03 AM, Outpost31 said:

18-20 players will compete in the first Immunity Challenge.  The 9-10 players who perform best are SAFE from Tribal Council and will NOT vote.  The ten players who perform worst have to go to Tribal Council.  The player with the best performance out of the LOSERS will have Individual Immunity and will go to Tribal Council to vote, even though he is safe with Individual Immunity.

so really, we should be shooting for 9th place.

individual immunity, plus get to vote.

done.

Just now, Malfatron said:

can we all agree to vote someone out if they fail to send in moves this round?

I'm not agreeing to anything this go around. I was a ***** last season and it ****ed me. I'll be doing the ******* now.

Just now, Nazgul said:

I'm not agreeing to anything this go around. I was a ***** last season and it ****ed me. I'll be doing the ******* now.

youre supposed to agree to everything publically, but backstab them later.

you really went off the rails, naz.

Just now, Malfatron said:

youre supposed to agree to everything publically, but backstab them later.

you really went off the rails, naz.

I've done that multiple times already. Only got me 2nd.
Now I'm going to be up front. Who do you fear more, the enemy you know or the enemy you don't? I guess I'll find out.

Just now, The Orca said:

No tribes...really that was the fun part

And it makes almost every challenge a Chatty Challenge.  I like tribes too, but it's just too damn rough coming up with Immunity Challenges that pit 5-9 players against 5-9 other players where everybody actually gets to compete and it not just being one great big submission from one person. 

No tribes keeps everyone involved.  Nobody has to sit out, everybody competes, it makes things a whole lot easier on me, too. 

27 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

If there is a tie on individual matchups in the time staying in water, both players will have equal chance at that number of points.  One of the reasons why there's no working together in this challenge. 

should probably add this to the rules imho

Archived