Survivor III: Winners Versus Losers

MacReady

1 minute ago, Mega Ron said:

So for now we just send our first swim timeby PM to @Outpost31?

How does one connect to this [spam] website?

Yes.

All you have to do is type C H A T Z Y .com, then the slash and numbers after it and it will take you to the right Chatty.

And yes, gamesmanship and overall strategy are allowed.  We are avoiding collusion is all for this challenge.  

I'll be the 20th player as long as the following non-negotiable terms are met:

1. My refusal to compete in any chatty challenges will not result in a penalty. I'll take the L. No one is voting me out first. And if I am voted out... I'll be back.

2. I get to play this like pwny in BB7. No alliances. No contact. Not a threat.

3. I'm legit on vacation from the 13th-22nd. I demand reasonable leniency on deadlines.

4. Next time I reserve time and rearrange my schedule for a game, I actually get to run it.

5. When I win Survivor III: Winners and Losers, I will receive the distinguished honor of the GOAT FF Reality Games player.

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'll be the 20th player as long as the following non-negotiable terms are met:

1. My refusal to compete in any chatty challenges will not result in a penalty. I'll take the L. No one is voting me out first. And if I am voted out... I'll be back.

2. I get to play this like pwny in BB7. No alliances. No contact. Not a threat.

3. I'm legit on vacation from the 13th-22nd. I demand reasonable leniency on deadlines.

4. Next time I reserve time and rearrange my schedule for a game, I actually get to run it.

5. When I win Survivor III: Winners and Losers, I will receive the distinguished honor of the GOAT FF Reality Games player.

You'll never be the GOAT with your height.

22 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@Utley, as th 19th member to sign up, you will automatically join the Losers unless a 20th signs up.  If a 20th signs up, you will compete against them in the already posted Immunity Challenge.

On 12/31/2018 at 3:05 PM, MookieMonstah said:

I’m in

Isn't this your 20th participant?

Archived