Survivor III: Winners Versus Losers

MacReady

Also, haven't heard from @Utley, @pwny, @Hockey5djh on whether or not they want to play.  There are three spots left.  If you want to get this thing kicked off early, recruit some Mafia players.  I'll probably be posting the first challenge way early, before we get enough sign-ups, to give plenty of time for vacationers to complete it. 

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Also, haven't heard from @Utley, @pwny, @Hockey5djh on whether or not they want to play.  There are three spots left.  If you want to get this thing kicked off early, recruit some Mafia players.  I'll probably be posting the first challenge way early, before we get enough sign-ups, to give plenty of time for vacationers to complete it. 

I'm going to pass this time around. Two finals in a row only to come up short both times was exhausting and dissapointing. I'll be around if you need any hosting help and/or one of the players needs someone from outside the game.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

I'm going to pass this time around. Two finals in a row only to come up short both times was exhausting and dissapointing. I'll be around if you need any hosting help and/or one of the players needs someone from outside the game.

You have been signed up for the Controversy Committee.  If a controversy arises, you and Flux will help come up with a proper and fitting resolution. 

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 3:22 PM, Dome said:

You said there wouldn’t be any controversy 

why does there need to be a committee for it?

our tax dollars HARD at work for a committee we won’t need. 

What a controversy we’ve found ourselves in. 

Yup. That sounds exactly like a job I'm made for.

Sign me up for the not necessary but completely necessary committee where the fate of peoples lives are at stake....at least in an internet message boards kinda sense.

8 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You have been signed up for the Controversy Committee.  If a controversy arises, you and Flux will help come up with a proper and fitting resolution. 

should be called the "Throw Under the Bus Committee"

I can see it now from Outpost.

"Dont blame me, castways. This is what the Competition Committe decided"

WHY ARE YOU TAKING THAT FROM US, JEFF!!

Archived