Survivor III: Winners Versus Losers

MacReady

Just now, bcb1213 said:

understood, was just asking before i started planning stuff and then it doesn't  happen cause no one wants to

I'd suggest it takes place a bit after BB, too.  Especially if it's going to be a longer game.  Fatigue sets in after multiple long games like this.  The winner of Big Brother has quit Survivor twice, so don't vote out @TedLavie in Big Brother because he'll probably quit anyway now that the games have reversed in their order. 

54 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

as an aside, i was thinking about running an amazing race game where it's you and a team mate in challenges.  Theres no voting people out, it's entire results based.  Would that interest anyone

yeah, i prefer that to the "voting people out" games.

Post it up when ready.

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

It was BDL for the win as soon as Malf turned on me. I can't possibly fathom why someone so adept at playing the game would flip so easily.

To paraphrase Thor, I made grave mistakes all the time in Survivor II, but it seemed to all work out okay.

I wouldnt have made it to the end anyway (you would be a fool to not eliminate me in F4 or F3 because of how many comps I won), so I played kingmaker a little.

Plus, Ted did an excellent job of not panicking to me in PMs when I had voted him the first time. Even though i didnt believe everything he said (and many things against me were leaked), from a gamesmanship perspective, i appreciated it, and i thought he put in the level of effort that deserved to win.

so i voted orca on the tiebreaker that time

30 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I'd suggest it takes place a bit after BB, too.  Especially if it's going to be a longer game.  Fatigue sets in after multiple long games like this.  The winner of Big Brother has quit Survivor twice, so don't vote out @TedLavie in Big Brother because he'll probably quit anyway now that the games have reversed in their order. 

It likely won't be a longer game as there's no need for a day of voting 

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

I think you played the best overall. Pulling strings behind the scene is very tough and it was obvious who Ted was working with much of the game and in the jury portion. 

Hmmm. You knew I worked with touch? Malf? Mookie? Utley? I mean yeah me working with bcb and Shady was probably not a stunner but I thought I did a good job reaching out to a various number of people.

57 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Hmmm. You knew I worked with touch? Malf? Mookie? Utley? I mean yeah me working with bcb and Shady was probably not a stunner but I thought I did a good job reaching out to a various number of people.

Yes all of them. Nothing I could do about it since I wasn't working with anyone really. I'm shocked you almost got voted out when I did  

Archived