Survivor III: Winners Versus Losers

MacReady

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

TyTy votes Ted
Nazgul votes Mookie

Well looks like I was wrong @Nazgul

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

That was my goal this year.  I accomplished that.  I think the controversies really generated competitiveness though, so I think they were a good thing.  Also, tribes.  It was a mistake to not have tribes this year.  Survivor has to have tribes I think. 

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

Suggestion for the next host....go back to tribes!!!!!! :)

I will definitely put tribes back in some capacity.

Next survivor, if hosted by me, will start either in June (unlikely) or in January (more likely). Can't host during BDL season and I think people need a break. Plus I will align with @Malfatron to start after Big Brother

12 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

congrats to @TedLavie

i also appreciate the support from @Utley and @The Orca

the rest of you can go to hell...lol..jk.

was fun, I hope Rags isn't really mad at me, that would make me a sad panda for not doing anything against him

I think you played the best overall. Pulling strings behind the scene is very tough and it was obvious who Ted was working with much of the game and in the jury portion. 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I think you played the best overall. Pulling strings behind the scene is very tough and it was obvious who Ted was working with much of the game and in the jury portion. 

Don't you think it's also impressive that his allies / gameplan was so in the open and he was still able to make it until the end?

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Honestly, second place is typically the spot reserved for the person who makes it to the jury who has the worst chance of winning. 

Stop. 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

well, i know who i'm voting out first in big brother

It was mostly a jab at Nazgul since TK3 took him to the final two instead of me a couple Big Brothers back.  But if you want the truth, I don't think you played a very good game based on what I saw.  So go ahead and come after me. 

4 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Don't you think it's also impressive that his allies / gameplan was so in the open and he was still able to make it until the end?

Stop. 

It was BDL for the win as soon as Malf turned on me. I can't possibly fathom why someone so adept at playing the game would flip so easily. That was the best rhing Ted did imo. And its more of an indictment on Malf vs a stellar play by Ted imo. Ted played great getting people to trust him and won, which is impressive. It turned out like last game where there was a group and they controlled the game

22 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It was mostly a jab at Nazgul since TK3 took him to the final two instead of me a couple Big Brothers back.  But if you want the truth, I don't think you played a very good game based on what I saw.  So go ahead and come after me. 

you're just bitter about paxman, it's ok i understand

Archived