Survivor III: Winners Versus Losers

MacReady

Oh please, @Malfatron.  I even said that I thought you shanked me so that you have a bona fide challenger in the future.

You previewed the Mafia smoke.

Now, you’ll need all the king’s horses and all the king’s men to put your mind together again.  Well, if you decide to sign up again, rumors are you lost a step. 🤷🏼‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Malf thinks he’s toast
its probably the end of the line for me.
but i will die with dignity.
i will not betray or campaign against my buddy Nazgul.
i have let everyone know that i am voting for gopher, and let the chips fall where they may

@Outpost31 you didnt bold my journal entry. makes it look like its part of Teds.(i fixed it for you in the quote)

14 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

The relationships I built will all jury members helped when ET was voted out, which I think was a mistake for Malf, Touch and Utley tbh. They should have taken bcb out then.

i agree @TedLavie.

But you had built up so much ethos with me, and after i evicted your buddy shady, it felt somehow wrong to just steamroll you out of the game at that point.

your heart was very much in it, much as mine was last year. and your journal entries were definitely showing that, and they reminded me of mine last year.

I definitely knowingly made a move that went against my best interests in surviving the game.

but it was fun!

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Oh please, @Malfatron.  I even said that I thought you shanked me so that you have a bona fide challenger in the future.

You previewed the Mafia smoke.

Now, you’ll need all the king’s horses and all the king’s men to put your mind together again.  Well, if you decide to sign up again, rumors are you lost a step. 🤷🏼‍♂️

i started those rumors.

Yay! Thanks everyone. 

@Outpost31 thanks for hosting!

@bcb1213 @Ragnarok thanks for giving me a fair shot at last comp. 

Bcb your were a great friend in this. Wouldn't have done it without you and you were as deserving as I was, though in a much different way. You were much more collected than I was and your presence was much need or I would have gone bonkers (which I did several times)

@Malfatron thanks for the ride. Great fun to play alongside you.

@theuntouchable sorry it had to go down this way. For some reason I wasn't ready to fully trust you in this game. I should have.

Go f*** yourself @Utley

@Shady Slim sorry again

Archived