Survivor III: Winners Versus Losers

MacReady

Since we are waiting until a week from Friday for the first comp to be done, i have the perfect mafia game to post when domes game finishes (should be today i think)

it will be a small 12 player game, no more, no less.  it should be complete by next Friday.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Since we are waiting until a week from Friday for the first comp to be done, i have the perfect mafia game to post when domes game finishes (should be today i think)

it will be a small 12 player game, no more, no less.  it should be complete by next Friday.

Better get permission from Whicker first

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Put me and Pickle down as 2 of the 12

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Make sure you write me down on the sign-up list as in, I’ll be gone tonight/tomorrow morning and I want in the sum *****

1 hour ago, mission27 said:

Someone please explain the rules to me?

Take a 1-100% chance of scoring points. 

If you don't score points, your opponent does. 

Stay in for 50 seconds, you have a 50% chance of scoring the points, 50% chance of your opponent scoring the points. 

That's the gist of it. 

Orca, Touch, Pickle, Ted, Mega, Finn, Dwight, Mission, BCB, Gopher

@The Orca, @theuntouchable, @Pickle Rick, @TedLavie, @Mega Ron, @FinneasGage, @Dwight_Schrute, @mission27, @bcb1213, @gopherwrestler

Not hurrying, just keeping track of who is left to submit for the first Immunity Challenge. 

Ten players will win absolute safety. 

An eleventh player will win Individual Immunity (Which is transferable). 

Nine players will be vulnerable to being voted out. 

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Orca, Touch, Pickle, Ted, Mega, Finn, Dwight, Mission, BCB, Gopher

@The Orca, @theuntouchable, @Pickle Rick, @TedLavie, @Mega Ron, @FinneasGage, @Dwight_Schrute, @mission27, @bcb1213, @gopherwrestler

Not hurrying, just keeping track of who is left to submit for the first Immunity Challenge. 

Ten players will win absolute safety. 

An eleventh player will win Individual Immunity (Which is transferable). 

Nine players will be vulnerable to being voted out. 

tenor.gif

Archived