Survivor III: Winners Versus Losers

MacReady

Swag (50, 50, 50) Versus Mission (27, 32, 47)
Finn (50, 35, 30) Versus Dwight (100, 100, 100)
Ragnarok (50, 50, 50) Versus Mega (38, 19, 33)
ET (53, 41, 8) Versus Pickle (65, 30, 65)
Orca (60, 60, 60) Versus Touch (34, 34, 34)
Dome (1, 2, 3) Versus BCB (43, 47, 51)
TyTy (69, 69, 69) Versus Ted (50, 50, 50)
Mookie (10, 10, 10) Versus Utley (50, 50, 50)
Shady (37, 57, 37) Versus Malf (51, 51, 51)
Nazgul (69, 69, 69) Versus Gopher (50, 50, 50)

*Swag stays in longest each round.  If Chatty rolls 1-50, Mission scores 27, 32, 47 points.  If Chatty rolls 51-100, Swag scores 50 points. 
*Dwight has a 100% chance to get bitten.  He scores 0 points.  Finn scores 115 points. 
*Ragnarok has a 50% chance each time.  1-50 and he gets bit, 51-100 he scores points. 
*Pickle first with 65, ET second with 41, Pickle third with 65. 
*Orca has a 40% chance to score points.  Rolls of 61-100 give him 60 points.  Rolls of 1-60 give Touch 34 points. 
*TyTy has a 31% chance to score points.  Rolls of 70-100 give TyTy 69 points, rolls of 1-69 give Ted 50 points. 
*Utley has 50% chance.  Each time he gets bitten, Mookie scores 10.
*Malf is first with a 49% chance to score points, then Shady has a 43% chance to score points, then Malf with 49% chance again. 
*Nazgul will go first each round.  He has a 31% chance to score points.  If the dice rolls 70-100, it means no sharks bit him for the 69 seconds he was in the water and he gets his 69 seconds turned into 69 points.  If the dice rolls 1-69, he gets bitten and Gopher scores 50 points. 

Chatty

@Malfatron, @ET80, @Tyty, @bcb1213, @Dome, @Nazgul, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @Dwight_Schrute, @theuntouchable, @SwAg, @mission27, @Shady Slim, @FinneasGage, @Ragnarok, @TedLavie, @Mega Ron, @MookieMonstah, @Utley

9 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I've told you like nine times and this is getting old already.  Three sets of numbers between 1-100.  You have to decide whether or not you're going to put enough time into this game or have somebody replace you.  I'm not going to tell you what to submit.  If you don't have the time to read rule descriptions and get your submissions in in a timely matter, you should not play this game.  I will not hold your hand and explain very easily-decipherable rules to you as if you were a child. 

LAY OFF 

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I've told you like nine times and this is getting old already.  Three sets of numbers between 1-100.  You have to decide whether or not you're going to put enough time into this game or have somebody replace you.  I'm not going to tell you what to submit.  If you don't have the time to read rule descriptions and get your submissions in in a timely matter, you should not play this game.  I will not hold your hand and explain very easily-decipherable rules to you as if you were a child. 

Soooooo, should I bring up the instructions I gave you with my comp submission that were not followed?

or do easy to follow rules not apply to you!?

@Hockey5djh @Adrenaline_Flux

Just now, Dome said:

Soooooo, should I bring up the instructions I gave you with my comp submission that were not followed?

or do easy to follow rules not apply to you!?

@Hockey5djh @Adrenaline_Flux

I haven't gotten to you yet. 

Dome wanted everyone to know:

(Please include the sandwich listed along with my number in thread so people know the order of the sandwiches)
Worst Sandwiches Eaten By Mistake
 1) Peanut Butter and Sweet Pickle (should’ve been dill, wrecked my day)
 2) BLT, but it had a huge slab of smoked teriyaki tofu in the middle
3) BLT again but with turkey bacon. Also not nearly enough bacon, especially considering it was turkey bacon.

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I haven't gotten to you yet. 

Dome wanted everyone to know:

(Please include the sandwich listed along with my number in thread so people know the order of the sandwiches)
Worst Sandwiches Eaten By Mistake
 1) Peanut Butter and Sweet Pickle (should’ve been dill, wrecked my day)
 2) BLT, but it had a huge slab of smoked teriyaki tofu in the middle
3) BLT again but with turkey bacon. Also not nearly enough bacon, especially considering it was turkey bacon.

tenor.gif?itemid=4884466

Swimming With Sharks Results:

Green = Do not vote, do not go to tribal council
Red = Go to Tribal Council, Have to Vote
Purple = Wins Individual Immunity, has ten minutes to give it away or keep it

Ragnarok - 150
Gopher - 150
Finn - 115
ET - 102
Swag - 100
Ted - 100
Shady - 74
TyTy - 69
Touch - 68
Orca - 60

Malf - 51
Utley - 50
BCB - 43
Mission 32
Mookie - 20
Dome - 5
Pickle - 0
Dwight - 0
Mega - 0
Nazgul - 0

@Malfatron, you have ten minutes to decide to give up Individual Immunity or keep it.  If you do not decide in ten minutes, you keep it. 

In the future, players can decide this ahead of time. 

giphy.gif

@Malfatron, you are safe, and yet you have to vote.  Do you consider this a continuation of your strong play from last season, or is this a disappointing start for you? 

@Utley, What have you learned from last year to this year?

@bcb1213, What is your favorite color?

@mission27, rules change drastically for submissions in the final 10 and all the coming challenges have tiebreakers that deal with time of submission.  Do you think you have a chance in hell if you don't speed up your submissions? 

@Pickle Rick, is Orca the more talented twin? 

@MookieMonstah, what's your excuse this time?  How is it my fault so far? 

@Dome, maybe you should stop thinking about sandwiches and start thinking about Survivor.  Thoughts? 

@Dwight_Schrute, how are you and your brother so bad at challenges? 

@Mega Ron, rough start.  Do you think you can turn things around? 

@Nazgul, do you have the record for most lost challenges in BB/Survivor history? 

It is time to vote.  You can ONLY vote for Utley, BCB, Mission, Pickle, Mookie, Dome, Dwight, Mega or Nazgul. 

You have until 11 PM EST Monday to vote.  You CANNOT change your votes.  NO EXCEPTIONS.  If you try to cheat this by editing a PM you send me to remove your vote/hide it, you will LOSE your vote and be punished a penalty vote. 

@mission27, if you don't want to be badgered, don't be the last one to vote. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

@Nazgul, do you have the record for most lost challenges in BB/Survivor history? 

I mean, probably. I have lasted very long in most games.
So losing a lot of challenges will happen when you're routinely getting to the end.

I'm also probably among those with the most challenges won for the same reasons. Dumb question.

9 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Swimming With Sharks Results:

Green = Do not vote, do not go to tribal council
Red = Go to Tribal Council, Have to Vote
Purple = Wins Individual Immunity, has ten minutes to give it away or keep it

Ragnarok - 150
Gopher - 150
Finn - 115
ET - 102
Swag - 100
Ted - 100
Shady - 74
TyTy - 69
Touch - 68
Orca - 60

Malf - 51
Utley - 50
BCB - 43
Mission 32
Mookie - 20
Dome - 5
Pickle - 0
Dwight - 0
Mega - 0
Nazgul - 0

@Malfatron, you have ten minutes to decide to give up Individual Immunity or keep it.  If you do not decide in ten minutes, you keep it. 

In the future, players can decide this ahead of time. 

keep it.

i was aiming for 11th place and succeeded

@Outpost31 We make a concentrated effort to do well in these games, but it turns out we got hit by the tarded branch on the tree of genetics. We are mega dumb.

For example. I went and poured myself a drink earlier, and spilled it immediately. Once I was done cleaning it up I proceeded to sit in some chocolate. 

TLDR: We're idiots.

Archived