Survivor III: Winners Versus Losers

MacReady

If @mission27 misses the deadline and does not submit by 3:40 PM EST, he will join the Losers, be susceptible to getting voted out and will not be eligible to compete in the next Immunity Challenge, which will put him on the Loser list a second straight week as outlined in the original rule description of Survivor III. 

If he gets his submission in before the start of the Eagles Bears game, I will play out the results.  Otherwise, I'll probably play out the results during halftime of the Eagles Bears game. 

24 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

If @mission27 misses the deadline and does not submit by 3:40 PM EST, he will join the Losers, be susceptible to getting voted out and will not be eligible to compete in the next Immunity Challenge, which will put him on the Loser list a second straight week as outlined in the original rule description of Survivor III. 

If he gets his submission in before the start of the Eagles Bears game, I will play out the results.  Otherwise, I'll probably play out the results during halftime of the Eagles Bears game. 

What a shocking turn of events 

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Sorry what do you need by 340?

Just now, mission27 said:

Sorry what do you need by 340?

I've told you like nine times and this is getting old already.  Three sets of numbers between 1-100.  You have to decide whether or not you're going to put enough time into this game or have somebody replace you.  I'm not going to tell you what to submit.  If you don't have the time to read rule descriptions and get your submissions in in a timely matter, you should not play this game.  I will not hold your hand and explain very easily-decipherable rules to you as if you were a child. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I've told you like nine times and this is getting old already.  Three sets of numbers between 1-100.  You have to decide whether or not you're going to put enough time into this game or have somebody replace you.  I'm not going to tell you what to submit.  If you don't have the time to read rule descriptions and get your submissions in in a timely matter, you should not play this game.  I will not hold your hand and explain very easily-decipherable rules to you as if you were a child. 

But I am a child

Archived