Survivor III: Winners Versus Losers

MacReady

Just now, Malfatron said:

not finding it.

it says we have to submit individual moves, but not that we cant work together

It's in the Swimming With Sharks Challenge description:

*You have to pick how many seconds you stay in the water.  
*The player who stays in the longest will have a chance to have their seconds turned into points.  
*The ten players with the most points at the end of the challenge will be SAFE from Tribal Council.
*The 8 players with the least points will have to go to Tribal Council, where one of them will be voted out.  
*No working together or communicating about times in your individual matchups on this challenge. 

It's not in the overall rule description of the game because some challenges you may/may not be able to work together. 

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It's in the Swimming With Sharks Challenge description:

It's not in the overall rule description of the game because some challenges you may/may not be able to work together. 

Does this mean we can work together with other people not in out matchup (publicly)

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

All I'mma say is I'mma Kobayashi Maru the HELL out of this one.

Isn't this the guy who used to dominate the hot dog eating contest before Joey Chestnut burst onto the scene / Kobayashi refused to sign his contract?

8 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Isn't this the guy who used to dominate the hot dog eating contest before Joey Chestnut burst onto the scene / Kobayashi refused to sign his contract?

I'm talking about the shooting guard for the Los Angeles Lakers. Duh.

Archived