Bears vs Vikings GDT

Malfatron

1 hour ago, Pool said:

We were down Mack and Smith and it was Trubs first game in the system. What happened in the second game?

The Bears won by one score despite being at home and the Packers being down Bulaga, Clark, Daniels, all the other players on IR, and being coached by an interim coach?

3 minutes ago, Pool said:

Really? Mahomes all day then Trubisky. I like Watson but don't trust his knees. Is that honest enough? Your turn now. Who do you think is more likely to contend for the division next year. Bears or GB?

Packers! The Bears are going to be playing a 1st place schedule. There is no way you are as healthy as you were this year. There is no way we are as banged up as this year. The league catches up to gadget offenses and will the Bears offense next year. 

No way Rodgers has the off year he had again. He'll go back to ripping the Bears a new ******* twice a year like always. 

I don't fear the Bears! Your QB is not a franchise QB. He's just not and won't be. 

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

LOL and we draft bad. You traded up to draft the 3rd best QB in the draft. Watson is light years better than Trubisky at this point in their respective careers. You keep referring to stats, take a peak at Watson's. 103 QB rating through 2 years. 

Great. We gave up a 5th round pick to get Trubisky. He's the guy Pace liked and wanted. Watson has also had the benefit of playing in the same system for 2 years with a HOF caliber WR. I'm not even going to go down this path with you. You think Trubisky is bad and that's just fine. 

2 minutes ago, Golfman said:

LOL and we draft bad. You traded up to draft the 3rd best QB in the draft. Watson is light years better than Trubisky at this point in their respective careers. You keep referring to stats, take a peak at Watson's. 103 QB rating through 2 years. 

I have never referred to stats. Watson is very good, I am just concerned with his his long term health. I think Mahommes has proved himself elite, to date. Not sold on Watson and Trubisky will only get better.

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Packers! The Bears are going to be playing a 1st place schedule. There is no way you are as healthy as you were this year. There is no way we are as banged up as this year. The league catches up to gadget offenses and will the Bears offense next year. 

No way Rodgers has the off year he had again. He'll go back to ripping the Bears a new ******* twice a year like always. 

I don't fear the Bears! Your QB is not a franchise QB. He's just not and won't be. 

So you aren't honest. You're living in fantasy land. You need an awful lot of things to go right for the Packers to win the division next year and you know and obviously won't admit that the Bears will be right back here next year contending for the division and making the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, Striker said:

The Bears won by one score despite being at home and the Packers being down Bulaga, Clark, Daniels, all the other players on IR, and being coached by an interim coach?

Yes, but we won the division and are in the playoffs and you will be sitting in your couch rooting against us.  :)

4 minutes ago, Striker said:

Who was it that was complaining about excuses? NM that was golfman. That game was never as close as the score. I never once thought the Packers would win and I am far far far from being a Bears homer. It just never felt close. Oh and didn't you only beat the Bears by one score at home being down Smith/Mack and a rookie HC? 

4 minutes ago, Golfman said:

LOL

21 minutes ago, Golfman said:

And still beat the crap out of the bears like red-headed step children for 2 decades + and counting! 

How many years you got till the Kizer era officially begins? 2? 3? I've seen a lot of rumblings around here about Rodgers' health and his inability to play within the system. I'm not sure why you are so confident he will magically turn it around.

1 minute ago, Pool said:

How many years you got till the Kizer era officially begins? 2? 3? I've seen a lot of rumblings around here about Rodgers' health and his inability to play within the system. I'm not sure why you are so confident he will magically turn it around.

Right after we trade him to the Bears. 

Three stra

1 minute ago, Pool said:

Three straight HOF QB's would be impressive and if it would happen I am not sure what I would do! I would have some pretty hap Packers fans but I would be beside myself.

Archived