Bears vs Vikings GDT

Malfatron

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

Packers had the first pick of the 2017 fourth round and took Vince Biegel over Jackson & Cohen. Vikings took Jaleel Johnson over Jackson & Cohen. Washington took Samjae Perine over Cohen.

Really want to look into a mid round miss as a draft mistake that year considering  one of the picks the bears gave up to trade up for Turdbisky was Kamara?  Could imagine giving up Kamara, Mahommes, etc for Turdbisky (lol) then acting like your team is infallible at drafting.

That’s great you got a good safety and good gadget player but you missed out on what appears to be a generational franchise QB and a RB ( Kamara) who is much more valuable than Cohen.

55 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Really want to look into a mid round miss as a draft mistake that year considering  one of the picks the bears gave up to trade up for Turdbisky was Kamara?  Could imagine giving up Kamara, Mahommes, etc for Turdbisky (lol) then acting like your team is infallible at drafting.

That’s great you got a good safety and good gadget player but you missed out on what appears to be a generational franchise QB and a RB ( Kamara) who is much more valuable than Cohen.

We’re discussing the draft picks that happened. We aren’t talking about trades. You can play that with every team. In 2017 GB passed on Smith-Schuster, Alvin Kamara, Eddie Jackson. In 2017 NE passed on Golladay, Mack and Kittle.

We also aren’t talking about first round picks. As a matter of fact I made it known that he hasn’t been a good drafter in the first round. Thanks for paying attention.

“Turdbisky (lol)”

Good one, man. Hope you didn’t use what’s left of your brain cells to come up with that.

Turdbisky had as many total TD’s in 2 less games and a QBR significantly better than the QB of the Packers. Keep thinking he sucks. “He’s not Mahomes therefore he sucks” is wonderful logic.

I’d say go back to your mom’s basement and leave us adults to debate, but trailers don’t have basements.

1 hour ago, Golfman said:

Especially since they took Trubisky over Mahommes and Watson, and traded up to get him! :D

Should we compare Packers and Bears drafts the last few years? I'm also still waiting to hear your explanation of why you think the Bears will go 6-10 next year. Somehow I doubt I'll get an answer. 

27 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

We’re discussing the draft picks that happened. We aren’t talking about trades. You can play that with every team. In 2017 GB passed on Smith-Schuster, Alvin Kamara, Eddie Jackson. In 2017 NE passed on Golladay, Mack and Kittle.

We also aren’t talking about first round picks. As a matter of fact I made it known that he hasn’t been a good drafter in the first round. Thanks for paying attention.

“Turdbisky (lol)”

Good one, man. Hope you didn’t use what’s left of your brain cells to come up with that.

Turdbisky had as many total TD’s in 2 less games and a QBR significantly better than the QB of the Packers. Keep thinking he sucks. “He’s not Mahomes therefore he sucks” is wonderful logic.

I’d say go back to your mom’s basement and leave us adults to debate, but trailers don’t have basements.

Uh oh, someones’s testy they missed out on a Mahommes for the Romo lookalike packer fan.

3 minutes ago, Pool said:

Should we compare Packers and Bears drafts the last few years? I'm also still waiting to hear your explanation of why you think the Bears will go 6-10 next year. Somehow I doubt I'll get an answer. 

I don't need to explain anything to you junior. I thought we covered that. The Bears will go back to sucking like the Bears do next year. 

Like I said, you've been drafting 1/2 a round ahead of us for 30 years so eventually, you were going to hit on a few of those picks. Congrats your team doesn't absolutely suck like it usually does. 

In spite of the 'stellar drafting' should we look at the head to head record since '92? Pretty sure it's time for you to shut your yap until you actually win something! It's kind of like Trubisky talking **** to Aaron Rodgers. Haven't earned the right so zip it troll! 

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

I'm not sure what the worst part of this take is. Is it calling Eddie Jackson a "good safety"? The Turdbisky comment? Cohen a gadget player? Saying the Bears (and 30 other teams btw) missed out on Kamara? Saying he is acting like the Bears are "infallible at drafting" when he stated Pace has been bad in the 1st round? There's just so many flavors to choose from. I think I have to go with calling Eddie Jackson a "good" safety. Yup, that's the one for me!

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

I don't need to explain anything to you junior. I thought we covered that. The Bears will go back to sucking like the Bears do next year. 

Like I said, you've been drafting 1/2 a round ahead of us for 30 years so eventually, you were going to hit on a few of those picks. Congrats your team doesn't absolutely suck like it usually does. 

In spite of the 'stellar drafting' should we look at the head to head record since '92? Pretty sure it's time for you to shut your yap until you actually win something! It's kind of like Trubisky talking **** to Aaron Rodgers. Haven't earned the right so zip it troll! 

I think we won the last game? Let me go check the score. Childish is making claims and not backing them up. Oooooh head to head record blah blah blah. Past is the past. You got lucky with 2 HOF QB's (and not much to show for it tbh). But carry on with your childish little rants. Keep screaming into the wind how the Bears are bad. It'd be funny if it wasn't just so sad.

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Imagine if spelling errors and attempted personal insults weren’t your only comeback to knowing how badly the Bears screwed up on Turdbisky.

Let's break this down. How exactly did the Bears screw up on Trubisky? Giving away a 3rd round pick? Is it because he is not a pro bowl QB in his 2nd year? How exactly?

Just now, Pool said:

Let's break this down. How exactly did the Bears screw up on Trubisky? Giving away a 3rd round pick? Is it because he is not a pro bowl QB in his 2nd year? How exactly?

Passing on the league MVP and the other better QB Watson at #3, in addition to giving up what they did to move one spot.

not too complicated 

1 minute ago, Pool said:

I think we won the last game? Let me go check the score. Childish is making claims and not backing them up. Oooooh head to head record blah blah blah. Past is the past. You got lucky with 2 HOF QB's (and not much to show for it tbh). But carry on with your childish little rants. Keep screaming into the wind how the Bears are bad. It'd be funny if it wasn't just so sad.

They have one Super Bowl in the last 20 years with two of the best QB’s of all time. They’re psyched about it. Let them be.

3 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Imagine if spelling errors and attempted personal insults weren’t your only comeback to knowing how badly the Bears screwed up on Turdbisky.

My only comeback? I made it clear that we were discussing MID ROUND draft picks, but since you’re too ignorant and clearly too stupid to figure that out and process it thoroughly, you’re right, I turned to insults... and the fact that Trubisky out played your declining QB this year, which you naturally didn’t comment on.

5 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Similar to learning how to spell your name, who cares it isn't important enough.

Similar to the sport spelled out in your username, the Packers are currently playing golf.

Archived