Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

5 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Not going to get too upset yet because it’s still plenty of options but for that deal I would have loved to have jumped on that 

Ya that’s a good deal for the Eagles would have been nice to fill that need before the 12pm window opening 

Edited by Titans fan 617

38 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Top 4 choices would have to be Suh, Wilkerson  Sheldon Richardson and Hgata but Titans will probably be looking to the draft to fill this need

I think DL is a spot we could potentially double up on.  Suh would be able to play the Nose and outside... so he'd be an ideal pick up... to pair with Casey, and someone like Wilkins in the draft.  If they think Jones can take some snaps inside at NT, they may go that route in lieu of doubling up. 

I also think we could double dip at WR... with a FA and a draft pick.

But we also need an OLB... I'd prefer to get a FA here, as opposed to a draft pick.  But I like our backups in Correa and Finch... just need that starter opposite Landry... and we're looking good. 

14 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

I think DL is a spot we could potentially double up on.  Suh would be able to play the Nose and outside... so he'd be an ideal pick up... to pair with Casey, and someone like Wilkins in the draft.  If they think Jones can take some snaps inside at NT, they may go that route in lieu of doubling up. 

I also think we could double dip at WR... with a FA and a draft pick.

But we also need an OLB... I'd prefer to get a FA here, as opposed to a draft pick.  But I like our backups in Correa and Finch... just need that starter opposite Landry... and we're looking good. 

Ya I want a good veteran at the other Edge spot. Landry is already going to be expected to be better and is still learning so we’ll need a solid veteran instead of banking on another rookie

2 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

@KingTitan I didn’t want to post in the Guy thread and get everyone’s heart racing so I’ll post here but when will you check in with the guy that knows a guy?

Meant to tell you guys I'm going to be in spots where wifi is going to be spotty. 

Worst time to be away. Lol during FA. 

If I get anything. I'll be sure to post it. Lol