GDT [Wild Card Round]: Dallas Cowboys vs. Seattle Seahawks

canadaluvsdallas

It is plays like that are a huge problem if the league does not step in and do something about it.  And a warning does not cut it  That was clearly an obvious attempt to injury there is no other explanation and the league better not accept any excuse

now I don’t expect the league to release a statement per say but they better do something and tell Dallas organization what they did

1 hour ago, HDsportsfan said:

You know....when I watched that real time I did notice something that looked odd. But I never thought that is what this. I couldn't figure out what Looney was complaining about either. Didn't cross my mind that it was a dirty tackle.

What a prick.

Saw this live. Love Joe.

6 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

El Ramster is very confident over in General.

Can't blame him I guess. But I try not to stick my crank out to far with these things. To easy to get it stomped on.

Despite the 7 point  spread, I think the cowboys have a great chance of winning this one

was close last year, heard gurley still isn’t 100%

12 hours ago, quiller said:

It is plays like that are a huge problem if the league does not step in and do something about it.  And a warning does not cut it  That was clearly an obvious attempt to injury there is no other explanation and the league better not accept any excuse

now I don’t expect the league to release a statement per say but they better do something and tell Dallas organization what they did

Twisting ankles has been happening in all levels of the NFL forever. And you know its taught, or encouraged at least, by Carrol. Its just a crappy thing to do. 

Archived