Dress Rehearsal - Preseason week 3 at Detroit

Deadpulse

White looking great so far, along with our OLine; defenses are really respecting his ability to catch the ball and run with it so he's getting space up the middle. 

Gillislee really getting swallowed up but the defense is really loading up the box against him.  

Don't have enough internet to actually watch the game, not great to hear Edelman has been injured... What happened? I guess I'll see the replays later. It's the position we're probably deepest at, but Jules has been a huge part of what we do for a while now, and seems like a pretty vocal guy on the sidelines too. It would suck to lose him for any period of time.

Edit: Just saw a video of it, never good to see a non-contact knee injury like that, always makes you think ligament. Guess we'll wait for the MRI result.

Just now, atmer said:

I'm still at work. Right now I'm just hoping that Edelman's injury is not very serious. Always get a bad feelings from non contact injuries.

Yeah, it's definitely a big red flag. I guess we just have to hope it was a sprain and not anything more serious.

Nice to read that Rowe just made an interception. It will be interesting to see if our defensive backfield can be as good as people thought it might be.

Have we been getting much pressure on Stafford?

Archived