2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

Guys, relax.

If Paradis had a bad medical and we pulled out, then I'm trusting the doctors on that one. Everyone needs to stop freaking out and being so dramatic. It's honestly annoying.

Let the damn thing play out.

Just now, jetjuice said:

Guys, relax.

If Paradis had a bad medical and we pulled out, then I'm trusting the doctors on that one. Everyone needs to stop freaking out and being so dramatic. It's honestly annoying.

If their were concerns, we seriously should’ve been in on Morse though

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Does make more sense but regardless sit leaves us a HUGE hole on the OLine withbreally no way to fix it. We don’t have a 2nd Rounder.

Yea. If Paradis has medical issues, can’t knock Macc on that one. But he let Morse slip away to the Bills. Big miss there. Now we are going to have to reach for a center in the draft.

Just now, jetjuice said:

Guys, relax.

I can tell you what is very annoying...the people here who say year in and year out to ‘relax’ and ‘trust mac’ and yet we are the biggest jokeshop every year. 

Just now, barnaby8787 said:

If their were concerns, we seriously should’ve been in on Morse though

Morse signed quickly, we may not have even had a chance for all we know. Hard to comment without context.

For those thinking we can just get a C in the draft. Remember who our GM is. Johnson was worse than Harrison and when the best C in the draft was available with our 3rd Rounder 2 drafts ago, Macc traded back instead of drafting him.

I left the computer for two hours, when I left everybody was happy things are great, just turn the computer and it is DISASTER DAY. And what is this crap that Paradis, doesn't want to play in a big city, what do you think Charlotte is. It is one of the fastest growing cities in the country the population is 827,095 it is a much bigger city than Denver. If we lost him it is because we did not do a good sales job on him. My only question is where do we get a center for our first game of the season? I don't even want to ask what is the latest on Bell is.

2 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

Guys, relax.

havent made the playoffs in 8 years, been one of the NFL's worst teams in Mac's tenure

But sure, just sit back and relax, i'm sure they know what they're doing

Just now, jetjuice said:

Morse signed quickly, we may not have even had a chance for all we know. Hard to comment without context.

Signed quickly?!? We all knew he was a free agent for months. How quick did you think the bills moved in on him?

We should have had contingency plans all throughout free agency...not just getting the phone going first thing Monday. These things should of been put in place at a minimum at say the combine last month 

Just now, xenajets said:

I can tell you what is very annoying...the people here who say year in and year out to ‘relax’ and ‘trust mac’ and yet we are the biggest jokeshop every year. 

Nowhere near as annoying as how overreactive people can be without knowing anything other than the initial report.

"we're going 7-9 at best"

"Bell isn't signing nobody wants to play here"

"Mac is old and slow and doesn't get it"

Talk about a bunch of sizzling hot takes. Everyone thinks it's as simple as "why didn't we just offer him $2M more???" when in reality we pulled out because he had a medical red flag. Mac is being aggressive, he's targeting the right guys, he's closing on some important players and it's far from over.

Y'all forget there's a human element to all of this. Moving your family across the country, climate, taxes, etc. If we are to overcome all the negatives we need to first build a winning culture and yes we have the odds stacked against us with how bad we've been. Mac is doing the right things this year and was being aggressive last year too. I'm not knocking him for effort, now let's wait for the rest of it to play out.

If we get Bell, Callahan, and Houston later I bet everyone here will shut up quick.

Archived