2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

He would have signed already. He ain’t coming here. This was a really bad day for the New York Jets. 

Again, I'll put money on him making "The Decision" in conjunction with his album release. Self-centered player seeking to make a spectacle out of it. 

4 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

He would have signed already. He ain’t coming here. This was a really bad day for the New York Jets. 

The guy sat out a year.  He obviously is not getting the offers he anticipated.  He is taking his time.  I don't see it as he is not coming because he has not jumped at our offer.  He might not come here but he obviously does not have the offer he wants from anyone else too.

3 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Again, I'll put money on him making "The Decision" in conjunction with his album release. Self-centered player seeking to make a spectacle out of it. 

Just curious why you call him self centered?  Because he decided to sit out last year?  By all reports he is a hard worker and good teammate.  Never heard anything else besides he wanted the contract he believes he deserved. 

Just now, JetsFan15 said:

Just curious why you call him self centered?  Because he decided to sit out last year?  By all reports he is a hard worker and good teammate.  Never heard anything else besides he wanted the contract he believes he deserved. 

Self-centered people can be very hard workers. They can also be good teammates. But his actions throughout his career have always screamed "me". That's neither criticism or praise, it's just a perception. 

37 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Thought I’ve read that we’ve given him a deadline tonight.

Archived