2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Totally we’d agree with you if we were rebuilding andnthus was year 1 2 or 3. But what are we on now? Like 9?

No we are in year 2 as we finally found a QB last year.  Cleveland would not be in good shape with out Baker even with everyone else.  Again, off season literally just started give it a minute.

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Ok so take him out. Browns are adding Landry, OBJ and Chubb when we are adding Herndon, Cannon, Bellamy and Crowder.

Again off season is not over.  If after the draft those are our best additions, I will agree.

1 minute ago, barnaby8787 said:

Such as?

Its a thing that you actually have to pay attention to rather than just looking at stats. NE looks like a decent defense. But that’s bc they always win the possession battle, so it’s aimple at that point. Your defense is going to be better if they’re not in the field. This has been an issue I’ve brought up for years. Instead of dropping millions on defense every single FA period and high defat oicks. How about getting guys on offense that can not only score (so less pressure on the defense) but atleast move the ball to not make the defense on the field the whole game.

The only team that has a offense on par with us that’s winning somewhat with defense is Baltimore. Every other team has better offense than us that has a strong defense. 

1 minute ago, JetsFan15 said:

Is it just me or do others feel Ford is overrated a bit.  And old at 28.

Well no guys younger than him and as talented as him cane to us. So he was the best option available. All the rest of either older than him or 1/2 as talented as him.

Archived