2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Obviously. But im trying to be a realist rather than an optimist. I’ve seen him draft for 4 drafts and our roster is car and piint on how that’s gone for us.

Keep the faith.  Power of positive thinking collectively might change our luck.....lol

4 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

Be prepared for him to go to the Ravens. (M)agnet (D)oor = MD.

He'd be crazy to go there.  Who you want to play with Lamar or Sam?  NY or Baltimore for you Hip Hop scene and career / life after football?

2 minutes ago, JetsFan15 said:

He'd be crazy to go there.  Who you want to play with Lamar or Sam?  NY or Baltimore for you Hip Hop scene and career / life after football?

I bet Bell views Lamar better than Darnold. I don’t agree. But he sees a guy that atleast won some games. Where Darnold really didn’t. They can get close money wise... then I could see him going there.

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

I bet Bell views Lamar better than Darnold. I don’t agree. But he sees a guy that atleast won some games. Where Darnold really didn’t. They can get close money wise... then I could see him going there.

And gets to stick it to the Steelers twice a year.

I'm bracing myself for reports to come out that we offered significantly more and still lost. We better pray that we can get Coleman or Ingram.

Archived