11- Jonah Williams- LT of future

38- Garrett Bradbury- C of future

42- Cody Ford- RG of future

105- CB Depth 

149- Jalen Hurd/Andy Isabella- playmaker 

196- BPA

217- BPA

Frank Clark

not a sexy draft but man we’d rebuild the trenches in a single shot. 

Can’t see us trading down twice into get although that would be ideal. Only thing would be I’d target another pass rusher to pair with Clark with one of our first three picks.

1 hour ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Both 3rds for Clark

then trade 3 to Jacksonville for 7/38/2020 pick

7 to Cincy for 11/42/149

wed have 

11- Jonah Williams- LT of future

38- Garrett Bradbury- C of future

42- Cody Ford- RG of future

105- CB Depth 

149- Jalen Hurd/Andy Isabella- playmaker 

196- BPA

217- BPA

Frank Clark

not a sexy draft but man we’d rebuild the trenches in a single shot. 

Bradbury and Ford won’t be there. Jonah might not actually be there either. Some are saying he’s a lock to go top 10. 

2 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Would you do both 3rds for Clark and then move down from 3? Maybe twice?

I would rather trade my 2020 2nd if they are open to that, then trading two 3rd's is my next offer. 

We definitely need to make an offer for Clark. There's almost no way they can keep him, and going into the draft with Clark on the roster gives us massive flexibility, we can go o-line, Quinnen, trade down, anything really without that massive hole at edge.

I think we have a plan to draft an edge rusher one way or another Round 1. Confident that 1 of Allen or Bosa will be there at 3 and if we do trade back that one of Burns, Gary or Sweat will be there. Meaning a need for Clark isn’t big. It comes down to value. I’m guessing Seattle wants too much for him, so we have no interest. Knowing we will get a talented edge via draft. It would be great to get Clark for a mid round pick and still able to get an edge opposite. But not realistic.

51 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

We definitely need to make an offer for Clark. There's almost no way they can keep him, and going into the draft with Clark on the roster gives us massive flexibility, we can go o-line, Quinnen, trade down, anything really without that massive hole at edge.

They have the cap to pay him. It’s a matter of if they want to hand him and Wagner huge contracts. 

6 hours ago, jetjuice said:

I strongly disagree here. I don't think he is worth that much. I think he is in the right place right time thing. I don't know why you guys push so hard for him. I also think Q gets picked before Allen. Q and Bosa will  be 1 and 2 if Murray does not got first. 

1 hour ago, jetfuel34 said:

I strongly disagree here. I don't think he is worth that much. I think he is in the right place right time thing. I don't know why you guys push so hard for him. I also think Q gets picked before Allen. Q and Bosa will  be 1 and 2 if Murray does not got first. 

How many players in the league 30+ sacks over the past three years?  Confident it’s under 10. 

Daniel Jeremiah's most recent mock is interesting, to say the least. His 3rd mock from last year was far from accurate so not suggesting it should be taken as gospel, but definitely some intrigue. He had us selecting Ed Oliver at 3, over both Josh Allen and Quinnen Williams. 

Archived