Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

6 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Gonna holster this beast. Last time she went off  it covered the whole room. 

I like you guys but I don’t know if you like me that much. 

6 hours ago, KOTN-93 said:

Actually I like the Holster idea as well for now.

Connected

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Would malf make a big ol bastard of a game without telling us?

he and I once discussed a bastard game where there were no scum, just the paranoia of them. The NKs would be random while townies all fought amongst themselves. The idea was an exercise in scum hunting, with no actual scum to hunt.

i know I for one don’t have a wincon 

This is a very interesting take on a game. So if this indeed was the game, what would be the purpose? The idea of it as an exercise in scum hunting would be lost in the actuality of no scum at the end of the day right? Or are you insinuating it is more just to see what people actually think is scum cause it would be lynching with random kills at night and I'm guessing no night moves?

That would be awesome and wouldn't it be even worse then a Bastard game cause it's not really a game xD

23 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So if this indeed was the game, what would be the purpose? The idea of it as an exercise in scum hunting would be lost in the actuality of no scum at the end of the day right?

How many fire drills you been in?

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

How many fire drills you been in?

Intently...none

I would always joke with teachers that if there was a real fire, no way in hell are we filing out of the building in an orderly fashion

Tornado drills I was worse. Never did what I was told, just informed my teacher at the time if there was a tornado I would be going outside to see it and nothing would stop that (I've always been fascinated with tornadoes)

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Intently...none

I would always joke with teachers that if there was a real fire, no way in hell are we filing out of the building in an orderly fashion

Tornado drills I was worse. Never did what I was told, just informed my teacher at the time if there was a tornado I would be going outside to see it and nothing would stop that (I've always been fascinated with tornadoes)

..... this was a bit of a tangent 

Just now, Dome said:

..... this was a bit of a tangent 

You asked how many lol

I get your point that its practice...but I'd liken it more to basketball practice where the goal is to give the ball to the other team...then when you get in a real game you get destroyed

If it really was a practice mafia game there would have to be some tangible scum threat cause if not, how would you know if your scum hunting techniques were good, bad, or just nonexistent (Swag)

Archived