Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I just told you.  If you really want to go down this road and lynch me.  Go ahead.  If you are pro town, you will regret it.

1) So you said “informant post” because I said I had a scoop d1 before any moves happened and you thought I was an informant? Why would I do that? I don’t know you that well, but IMO it’s an odd first thought to have. 

2) Your defense is hardly convincing. Could you be a little more generic with that!? :D

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

None have really posted anything of substance.  KOTN was holstering and that is a poor move as town.

Gopher's vote on KOTN seems like a reciprocal throwaway from 1 scum to another.

Nazgul was equating me with Orca

Why would that make sense? Theres no heat on either of us. Seems like an unnecassary risk to me.

Anyone want to go with a player that is less likely to impact the game? Like an inactive? Or a player known to miss moves/use them poorly? There’s a few to choose from. 

I could be convinced to take a shot in the dark on someone we haven’t pushed and meets the criteria 

1 minute ago, KOTN-93 said:

Why would that make sense? Theres no heat on either of us. Seems like an unnecassary risk to me.

Hmmmmm. 

How aware are you about the “heat” on you and gopher 

2 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

I might be willing to go gopher or KOTN

this post is scummy as hell 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Why dont you want squire now? 

Ehhhh, I wouldn’t be opposed.

But does that post not stand out to you? Why is KOTN aware of how much “heat” is on he gopher? 

Archived