Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

9 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Well seeing how you waited 20 hours yesterday to reveal a guilty, revealing a known clear 20 minutes in is interesting to say the least 

Duke game was at halftime.  I also had already claimed so I'm already vulnerable.  Determining when to claim while your hidden is difficult, claiming results after your out there is much easier 

Second half starting. 

Radio flips on.

MY NAME IS GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!

170811-kid-rock-ap-1160.jpg

"Coming at ya, the kings of Grunge, PEEEEEAAAAAARLL JAAAAAAM!!!!!

"Deep"

On the edge
Windowsill
Ponders his maker
Ponders his will
To the street below
He just ain't nothin'
But he's got a great view...
And he sinks the needle deep
Can't touch the bottom
In too deep
Can't touch the bottom oh

On the edge
Of a know-nothin' town
Feelin' quite superior
The aged come
To the sky above
He just ain't nothin'
But he's got a great view...
And he sinks the burning knife deep
Can't touch the bottom
In too deep
Can't touch the bottom
In too deep

On the edge of a
Christmas clean love
Young virgin from heaven
Visiting...yeah
To the man above her
She just ain't nothin'...
She doesn't like the view
She doesn't like the view
She doesn't like the view...
But he sinks himself deep
Can't touch the bottom
In too deep
Can't touch the bottom
Can't touch the bottom
Deep...yeah

Can't touch the bottom
The bottom ...

59 minutes ago, Dome said:

Lacks critical thinking 

If my invest results were accurate, why would his not be accurate? 

The only thing I can think of is a frame, that would cause his invest results to be false.  

At the same time, the more important thought.....

Why are you still alive? The protector would be the first person to be arrested and yet somehow you are still alive. 

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If my invest results were accurate, why would his not be accurate? 

The only thing I can think of is a frame, that would cause his invest results to be false.  

At the same time, the more important thought.....

Why are you still alive? The protector would be the first person to be arrested and yet somehow you are still alive. 

Wifom... you don’t kill a guy that has a bad invest against his name, especially if that bad invest game from a guy you can prove is a civ

which is why it makes no sense to kill James if I was truly scum... that just makes my lynch that much faster. if I was scum, james would still be alive keeping his alignment unknown and his invest untrustworthy. Killing him is no good for scum.

I obviously know james invest was tampered with now, but nobody else besides scum knows that.

If I was red letter scum I would know james invest wasn’t tampered with but nobody else would know that that. Keeping him alive would benefit me if I was scum because revealing his role shows he’s not just making things up.

Also my D1 comment wasnt just luck, that’s a silly theory 

So we are at 4-2 or 5-1 depending on starting ratios (I'm lumping any potential others in that number)

A miss lynch and an arrest tonight we lose if there is not an other and it started at 3 mafia. 

So our options are

1. To trust the invest results from James, a confirmed criminal (town) 

2. Lynch elsewhere and hope we are correct.  

Does anyone else have any info they can provide to this?

Archived