BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

5 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Yes. However I thought I changed Baker already so I'm surprised. I will take a look when I'm home

Alexander contract doesn't look good for my potential Hicks 3up

I figured out where this was to make the changes last week I'll make the changes. Biggest rule of thumb is that when you make changes let the update bar completely finish before you leave the page. It's not quick sometimes because of the formulas.

Edited by SirA1

7 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Sorry I haven't been around much over the last couple of days I've been dealing with some very personal stuff no I'm not quitting LOL. Just been busy

No worries. The only real action will happen next week when RFA's get offers. It's not really a hot market though only a few guys ever do get them.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

No worries. The only real action will happen next week when RFA's get offers. It's not really a hot market though only a few guys ever do get them.

I miss Dingo, I don't think anyone has a better on a WR than my Adams contract.

Just now, SwoleXmad said:

Not quite that cheap but I love my 1-2 punch at $6K a year each basically for the rest of their careers.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

He did a good job on Jarvis Landry for Pheltz too. I was really hoping he'd stick around for this RFA period.

• Like 1