BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

I'm currently working on scouting prospects. 

I use YouTube, Waltersfootball and I used to use CBS Sports but I hate the way they updated their site its difficult to navigate. When the nfl site starts getting their profiles up I do a lot of research there too. I like to watch actual games also on you tube. It shows a lot more than the combine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Let me ask you guys something, do you rank players on your BB that you realistically have no shot at drafting or do you build it based on your realistic targets?

I rank all the players. So my BB has 

1. Chase Young

2. Joe Burrow

Etc...

After consideration the Hood Rats have decided to give Bizz Bowl rings to Damien Harris, Hakeem Butler, Jalen Hurd and Kahale Warring as the rookies who redshirted this season. Next year you gotta give me something.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm currently working on scouting prospects. 

I use YouTube, Waltersfootball and I used to use CBS Sports but I hate the way they updated their site its difficult to navigate. When the nfl site starts getting their profiles up I do a lot of research there too. I like to watch actual games also on you tube. It shows a lot more than the combine.

Draft Network. You’re welcome 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Let me ask you guys something, do you rank players on your BB that you realistically have no shot at drafting or do you build it based on your realistic targets?

I rank everyone. Top to bottom. You never have a real idea of how the draft is gonna play out, so to me if you rank only who you realistically think you can get you could miss out on some good players.

• Like 1