BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

7 minutes ago, MD4L said:

At this point I wouldn’t take your offer on a Lamar Jackson for a 7th. That pick would undoubtedly become some Russell Wilson lite player.

I've had toooons of swings and misses in the draft!

I took 3 receivers in this draft. Two had incredible opportunities when they got drafted for immediate playing time and one of them was stuck in a WR waste land. The least expected one (at least early on) thrived. 

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I took 3 receivers in this draft. Two had incredible opportunities when they got drafted for immediate playing time and one of them was stuck in a WR waste land. The least expected one (at least early on) thrived. 

Cooks was not what we paid for and the fact is we could’ve used a weapon like Brown before Cuba got eliminated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I get the need for a break. I have offered to help out. Couldve helped process this stuff during the offseason. But tbh, I'm done offering. If my help was wanted, I'd already be involved 

We can't do trades without the book being processed to the next year. Too many of us are at cap.

4 minutes ago, PR said:

We can't do trades without the book being processed to the next year. Too many of us are at cap.

Ok. That's fine. I've moved on. I've learned my lesson about speaking my opinions. I'll stick to submitting gameplans and overhauling my roster.  Again though, you guys might wanna figure out sooner rather than later who is gonna be updating the work books. SirA already said it wont be him and for those of you banking on it being mike, you're gonna end up broke. 

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Ok. That's fine. I've moved on. I've learned my lesson about speaking my opinions. I'll stick to submitting gameplans and overhauling my roster.  Again though, you guys might wanna figure out sooner rather than later who is gonna be updating the work books. SirA already said it wont be him and for those of you banking on it being mike, you're gonna end up broke. 

Well I'm game for you being the bookmaster. He or BCB will have to give you editing permission.

2 minutes ago, PR said:

Well I'm game for you being the bookmaster. He or BCB will have to give you editing permission.

I offered my services to take over what SirA was doing also. We'll get it figured out before moves are made.

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Relax ya'll 

It's the holiday season. People are with family and friends.   Enjoy the NFL games this weekend.  We'll figure it all out soon enough 

I'm relaxed but I dont think y'all understand. Idc anymore. If you figure it out, great. If you dont, great. Idc. I'm just a warm body filling a spot.

Edited by wwhickok

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I'm relaxed but I dont think y'all understand. Idc anymore. If you figure it out, great. If you dont, great. Idc. I'm just a warm body filling a spot.

This isn't a personal attack.  No reason to worry my man 

• Like 1