BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, Counselor said:

Because still come on man. Jack is worth more than Evans. Then you have him including Davis and then you are having him take a cap dump. Be nice to the new guy 

Both players had injury concerns coming out, but Jack was a consensus top player in his draft. Pretty sure Mike Mayock said when Jacksonville got Jack + Ramsey they were the 2nd and 3rd best players in the draft. So in conclusion, Jack is one of the top LBs in the NFL. Without him, you can make a real case Berlin still gets the better end of this trade.

Just now, Counselor said:

I retract my approval. The whole sticking the guy with the trade post up above because you both confirmed turned me off to that. As I already didn’t agree with the trade value.

You said he could bail.  I didnt think people could back out of a trade once both parties confirmed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I retract my approval. The whole sticking the guy with the trade post up above because you both confirmed turned me off to that. As I already didn’t agree with the trade value.

He's more saying there's no take backs once it's turned in normally.  The committee can veto it or say you need to even it up but he can't take it back til that officially happens 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I retract my approval. Take me off this committee. It’s cutthroat business 

Dibs on his spot.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

He's more saying there's no take backs once it's turned in normally.  The committee can veto it or say you need to even it up but he can't take it back til that officially happens 

They can just not approve it because as much of a fan I am of letting owners learn the BDL value on their own, doesn't mean we should just let new guys get trade fondled.