BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

11 hours ago, samsel23 said:

In short, the Anchorage Inukins would like to announce that @Counselor will be staying with the team as the CO-GM.

Who says Chief and Bronco fans can’t work together?  Having done, who knows how many, mocks with Counselor his expertise and knowledge in this league with come in more than handy.   Welcome back bud.

pnda.gif

• Like 1

13 hours ago, samsel23 said:

In short, the Anchorage Inukins would like to announce that @Counselor will be staying with the team as the CO-GM.

Who says Chief and Bronco fans can’t work together?  Having done, who knows how many, mocks with Counselor his expertise and knowledge in this league with come in more than handy.   Welcome back bud.

Traitor

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

So I've started looking at the best prospects of this draft, I'm underwhelmed.

Thanks for Kyler Murray 

EDIT: I am so glad I traded my 1st for Bradley Chubb last year

AFAIK you're the only one who agrees with me on this. 

17 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

So I've started looking at the best prospects of this draft, I'm underwhelmed.

Thanks for Kyler Murray 

EDIT: I am so glad I traded my 1st for Bradley Chubb last year

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The good thing is it's all a matter of opinion.

You put a guy with an injury history including a neck issue at #1.  Everyone has different parameters.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I don't know, maybe the depth is better, but when the top prospect is billed as the next Joey Bosa ... Yikes.

I think those top guys will be good don't get me wrong, but we are talking about a bunch of pure 3-tech DTs and a couple of pure 3-4 OLBs who can't play the run. Top 5 seems a little too much for my taste.

5 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I don't know, maybe the depth is better, but when the top prospect is billed as the next Joey Bosa ... Yikes.

I think those top guys will be good don't get me wrong, but we are talking about a bunch of pure 3-tech DTs and a couple of pure 3-4 OLBs who can't play the run. Top 5 seems a little too much for my taste.

It's not