BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Not really sure how to respond so okay I guess

I just thought it was interesting you would go DT over DE in that scenario especially since you said I wouldn't draft a RB because I already invested a high pick there when I also have invested first round picks in my DTs in the past three years (all of which would be from Alabama as well. haha)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PR said:

I just thought it was interesting you would go DT over DE in that scenario especially since you said I wouldn't draft a RB because I already invested a high pick there when I also have invested first round picks in my DTs in the past three years (all of which would be from Alabama as well. haha)

I guess I'm missing who the non Jonathan Allen ones are because they are not on your roster. If you traded them or something then idk I don't go back and check draft histories.

And idk what you want I feel like I'm pretty thorough in explaining why I'm making each pick

• Like 1

So @samsel23 has agreed to give me control of Anchorage. He knows I regret giving them up and he is very busy. I would like to keep him on as cogm. Or if he would like to go back to Orlando it’s up to him. I hope this is okay with you guys. BDL is important to me. You have my word I will not quit or threaten to anymore. I look forward to rebuilding this team how I had set out to. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I guess I'm missing who the non Jonathan Allen ones are because they are not on your roster. If you traded them or something then idk I don't go back and check draft histories.

And idk what you want I feel like I'm pretty thorough in explaining why I'm making each pick

A'Shawn was also from Alabama. Williams would be the third one from Alabama. 

Yep. Defensive BPA. Just seems redundant with so many things that need to be worked on elsewhere, but I respect the pick.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So @samsel23 has agreed to give me control of Anchorage. He knows I regret giving them up and he is very busy. I would like to keep him on as cogm. Or if he would like to go back to Orlando it’s up to him. I hope this is okay with you guys. BDL is important to me. You have my word I will not quit or threaten to anymore. I look forward to rebuilding this team how I had set out to. 

I have no problem with giving you another chance as long as you didnt pressure him to give up ownership.

I will want him to verify this.

6 minutes ago, PR said:

A'Shawn was also from Alabama. Williams would be the third one from Alabama. 

Yep. Defensive BPA. Just seems redundant with so many things that need to be worked on elsewhere, but I respect the pick.

I just think you need a 2nd starter pretty much everywhere on defense except maybe LB depending on Sean Lee. I wasn't really considering A'Shawn a BDL starter. If you do then it makes sense you'd want to go elsewhere for sure