BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

8 hours ago, Whicker said:

This makes zero sense to me but okay. I guess I have to accept this as true

Hand and Snacks are the starters in Detroit. Snacks replaced A'Shawn last year after his trade. Robinson started 7 games last year so I agree not BDL starting material.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

WSR Trading Block

QB Ben Roethlisberger

RB David Johnson

LT Charles Leno

OLB Bud Dupree 

EDGE Shane Ray

CB Marcus Peters

Seeking draft picks only.

I'm not the guy that traded the #1 overall pick for a 3rd round quality QB so keep that in mind.

This kind of like the pot calling the kettle black 

• Like 2

I feel like I should reiterate something. I am not the previous regime I am not going to give away all of my pics for mediocre players and I'm not going to give away of my players for mediocre draft picks. If you decide to message me with an offer for one of the players on my trading block be prepared to pay what they are worth. You and I may not agree on what they are worth however I'm not the guy that traded the number one overall pick for a backup quarterback so remember that when you come to my message box

• Like 5

Just now, Counselor said:

This kind of like the pot calling the kettle black 

I'm assuming you're referencing the Lavonte David trade which I'm still comfortable with. Or the offer that was made 4 Charles Leno and by the way Charles Leno is still available I am not trading him to that team neither one of us found a common place

When it comes to Lavonte David and maybe even some other trades people criticized I appreciate the criticism and I understand it as well perhaps I could have been more patient and gotten better value that's fine but they are still trades I feel I can live with but that Dak Prescott trade was just bad and there is really no way to suggest otherwise. And I'm not trying to you know knock down the previous GM. I'm just stating an opinion

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm assuming you're referencing the Lavonte David trade which I'm still comfortable with. Or the offer that was made 4 Charles Leno and by the way Charles Leno is still available I am not trading him to that team neither one of us found a common place

You’re fine bud that’s your team build it how you see fit 

Just now, Counselor said:

I don’t think any of us would have. But who knows. Dingo saw something 

I think this is a completely Fair statement. If I had to guess I believe that Dingo thought that Dak Prescott would repeat his performance from a couple seasons ago and the fact is he didnt. Not every trade is going to work out that is just a fact of life. But the modality sometimes needs to be if you don't take a risk sometimes you can't get ahead

• Like 2