BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

5 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

The WF forum is back up.  I officially joined 5/19/2011 at 5:57 PM.

Pheltz officially took over a team 5/30/2011 at 4:00 PM.

md4l asked for a team 5/30/2011 at 9:32 PM.

SirA joined before all of us. 

Can't find exactly when PR joined.

https://forum.walterfootball.com/forum/walterfootball-com-forums/forum-mock-draft-forum/25688-bizzaro-dynasty-league-2012-rules-discussion

Here's the link to our 2012 season.  

https://forum.walterfootball.com/forum/walterfootball-com-forums/forum-mock-draft-forum/22448-walterfootball-com-bizarro-nfl-dynasty-league-rules-dicussion-thread

And here is 2011.

I was Bears/Panthers combo

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Before I will approve that trade I need to see Whicker is planning to return and stay with the team this season.

If he approves the deal he just negotiated that's about all we need. 

8 minutes ago, Jlash said:

That's actually a lot more than I thought WW would get for Peters considering how wildly his play fluctuates. 

It's more than I thought I'd get ;)

Also, I've began sending out Interview Questions to Owners.  I've sent 2 out so far.  Will be working on more this evening. I'll wait til I get them all back before I post any of them.

• Like 2

BTW, for those who have already received an interview pm already and to those who will (everyone will get one) there no rush have fun with it and if there are any questions you would have liked me to ask, add them!

The interviews and news "articles" will improve as I get more acquainted with teams and the league.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jlash said:

That's actually a lot more than I thought WW would get for Peters considering how wildly his play fluctuates. 

16 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Agreed.

16 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Same

Old Whicker would argue.

• Like 4