BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Let's be real, if Peters turns it around in LA, that 2.12 is gonna seem like a steal for what might be an elite Corner.

He turned it around at the end of the year. So he possibly has already started it

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Let's be real, if Peters turns it around in LA, that 2.12 is gonna seem like a steal for what might be an elite Corner.

I mean if you think Irl terms it's a late first rounder.   I don't know how much more you'd expect to get for a corner 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I mean if you think Irl terms it's a late first rounder.   I don't know how much more you'd expect to get for a corner 

I mean wwhickok originally tried 2.12 and Rodney Hudson for Peters so tbh I feel like I got a great deal haha.

I guess this reveals how to negotiate with me. Oh well

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

That was on me Whicker, I apologize.

It's okay. I had told Ragnarok, Counselor, BDP, and Ted already via PM/text I wasn't quitting. I just needed a break from the interactions in here. And when I shut myself out. That's it. Until I decide to come back

Edited by Whicker
  • Like 2

Just now, Whicker said:

It's okay. I had told Ragnarok, Counselor, BDP, and Ted already via PM/text I wasn't quitting. I just needed a break from the interactions in here. And when I shut myself out. That's it. Until I decide to come back

I can certainly respect that.  In the future, I'll just come directly to you :)

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Glad my Whicky Poo is back

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I mean wwhickok originally tried 2.12 and Rodney Hudson for Peters so tbh I feel like I got a great deal haha.

I guess this reveals how to negotiate with me. Oh well

I like your style though.  I think this was a great trade for both of us for different reasons, for me, being some what in rebuild mode, that "late 1st" is gonna be really helpful, where as you get the talent immediately.  This is one of my favorite trades so far this season.

• Like 1

Ftr, Lukic was here before me. 

I joined at the exact same time as Xmad. The league was at 18 teams when Rack went AWOL. I took over for his last two games against Gotham and Seoul. Seoul was undefeated? I think and he was leading Auckland for the top seed. Blue declared Seoul the winner of the game before we played and made a playoff scenario post with Seoul as the #1 seed. I thought to myself "**** you whoever you are" and kicked Ted's *** and gave SanchoPanza #1 seed. I then lost in the semis to Sancho who had Brady. This was the same week Blue started DeAndre Hopkins at RB against Pheltz. 

That offseason Sancho submitted his 3 ups and downs one day after the deadline. He threw a fit about it and claimed he'd go full on SwAg if he didn't get his way. The league stood fast and Sancho walked and he was the third person to leave that season after Swag and Rack. Then, we had the owner's meeting with Blue's ultimatum with Footy. Blue walked and you all had 18 teams and 14 owners. You all then decided to contract to 16 teams but still needed 2 owners. I had taken over for Rack and Xmad had taken over for Swag so you all let us in. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

BTW, for those who have already received an interview pm already and to those who will (everyone will get one) there no rush have fun with it and if there are any questions you would have liked me to ask, add them!

The interviews and news "articles" will improve as I get more acquainted with teams and the league.

I haven't received a PM.

It's fine, I'm sure ESPN would rather John Gruden than Bill B too

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Ftr, Lukic was here before me. 

I joined at the exact same time as Xmad. The league was at 18 teams when Rack went AWOL. I took over for his last two games against Gotham and Seoul. Seoul was undefeated? I think and he was leading Auckland for the top seed. Blue declared Seoul the winner of the game before we played and made a playoff scenario post with Seoul as the #1 seed. I thought to myself "**** you whoever you are" and kicked Ted's *** and gave SanchoPanza #1 seed. I then lost in the semis to Sancho who had Brady. This was the same week Blue started DeAndre Hopkins at RB against Pheltz. 

That offseason Sancho submitted his 3 ups and downs one day after the deadline. He threw a fit about it and claimed he'd go full on SwAg if he didn't get his way. The league stood fast and Sancho walked and he was the third person to leave that season after Swag and Rack. Then, we had the owner's meeting with Blue's ultimatum with Footy. Blue walked and you all had 18 teams and 14 owners. You all then decided to contract to 16 teams but still needed 2 owners. I had taken over for Rack and Xmad had taken over for Swag so you all let us in. 

I think I was 12-1, cause I remember being the 5th or 6th seed with a 12-2 or 11-3 record. Our div was stacked that year