BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

11 hours ago, WFLukic said:

It's not a respect thing, they're just garbage offers. No-one is going to give a 4th round pick for Noah Spence when he's got 1 sack and 12 tackles in the past 2 years and a large salary.

You say that like the only thing i offered you was noah spence. In fact in my original offer he wasnt even named. 

But its definitely a respect thing. Im fine with someone laughing at an offer i made them and telling me they think its a lopsided offer. Counselor has done it, Im fine with it. Its my first season itll take time for me to feel out how people value players because everyone is different.

Ignoring pm's makes you look like a tool and doesnt help new guys learn a damn thing. 

Its all good. Theres plenty of other ppl in the league and TB is moving to a 3-4 Defense where Spence is gonna be an OLB. Could be a blessing to his career.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

You say that like the only thing i offered you was noah spence. In fact in my original offer he wasnt even named. 

But its definitely a respect thing. Im fine with someone laughing at an offer i made them and telling me they think its a lopsided offer. Counselor has done it, Im fine with it. Its my first season itll take time for me to feel out how people value players because everyone is different.

Ignoring pm's makes you look like a tool and doesnt help new guys learn a damn thing. 

Its all good. Theres plenty of other ppl in the league and TB is moving to a 3-4 Defense where Spence is gonna be an OLB. Could be a blessing to his career.

And I’d do it again

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

To be fair his career couldn't be going much worse.  Just to have a job is a blessing 

30 minutes ago, Counselor said:

:ph34r: Now it’s getting interesting 

If he's trying to load up on the defensive front this is a pretty good draft to move back and get depth.

Lukic is the new footy now. He's gonna keep stacking firsts and shipping them  off for more and more future firsts.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

If he's trying to load up on the defensive front this is a pretty good draft to move back and get depth.

Lukic is the new footy now. He's gonna keep stacking firsts and shipping them  off for more and more future firsts.

It’s a good strategy

15 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Was footy skunk apes?